Upcoming Films

Quintus

McFarlane has simply found his niche, and apparently his fans love him for it. A bit like Jason Statham, or Adam Sandler. I don't think unpredictability is advised by their managers somehow.

McFarlane has simply found his niche, and apparently his fans love him for it. A bit like Jason Statham, or Adam Sandler. I don't think unpredictability is advised by their managers somehow.

The problem with McFarlane is that he writes jokes that write themselves. He is not clever or ironic.

The problem with McFarlane is that he writes jokes that write themselves. He is not clever or ironic.

I don't necessarily disagree.

Yeah, should be noted the article says it's a "trilogy expansion" of a single Kubrick screenplay. Another potential victim of this ridiculous trend...

Civil War Cinematic Universe is the next hot thing to hit Hollywood.

Will this be a selective sequel to Gettysburg that ignores Gods and Generals?

No! Not with the total banishment of the Confederate Flag
You mean the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

Hot Pursuit, Spy, Ted 2, Trainwreck, Vacation, and now Masterminds... I don't think we're going to have a good comedy this summer

Spy was pretty funny, much better than any of the trailers made it out to be. Its a nice send-up of the spy genre and actually makes me feel a little better about the upcoming Ghostbusters. There's no way it'll ever replace the original, but it may be able to stand on its own.

Will this be a selective sequel to Gettysburg that ignores Gods and Generals?

Only in today's piss weak crybaby society does the trend emerge of erasing history to accommodate hurt feelings.

Will this be a selective sequel to Gettysburg that ignores Gods and Generals?

Only in today's piss weak crybaby society does the trend emerge of erasing history to accommodate hurt feelings.

Please edit this post. It's the right thing to do. Unless you are a racist?