Upcoming Films

Quintus

Lawrence, Cooper, and De Niro three films in a row. Can we except another 9 Oscar noms as well?

Cooper and De Niro also in Limitless.

What are the three with Lawrence?

Are you serious? He's talking about David O. Russel's 3 most recent films.

Silver Lining Playbook (2012)

American Hustle (2013)

Joy (2015)

All three feature Lawrence, Cooper, an De Niro.

The first 2 also both feature Shea Wigman and Paul Herman; The last 2 also both feature Elisabeth Röhm.

Live Action Aladdin Prequel In Development at Disney

Yet another live-action adaptation of a popular Disney animated feature is on the way today as The Hollywood Reporter brings word that the studio is developing a big screen prequel to Aladdin. The project, currently titled Genies, is designed to serve as an origin story of sorts for the djinn famously voiced by the late Robin Williams in Disney’s 1992 feature film version of the classic Arabian tale.

Sounds stupid.

Ok, searched in the thread with keyword "dinosaur", and I didn't find anything.

So, here's the trailer:

Can't say I'm a fan of the combination of photorealistic environments with cartoony characters.

:pat:

I will post no news from now on, because obviously they will have been posted beforehand! :P

(unless it's a bluray news, or Williams Bluray news.. I don't see much going on in those threads. ;))

Share with us your thoughts on the trailer!

I did share a thought, which was the exact opposite of yours as I saw in the pixar thread. :lol:

Anyway, I'm not a fan generally of computer animation except for the first few Pixar animation films which was something new to me.

Now, they don't do anything to me and I have returned to traditional hand-drawn ones.

Good news for Ricard!

Remake of Logan's Run is back on track with writer/producer Simon Kinberg (X-Men Apocalypse, Fantastic Four, Deadpool). Film will also be produced by Joel Silver.

3622247719_9ef7040d14_zps9fktbard.jpg

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/logans-run-remake-warner-bros-simon-kinberg-1201545846/

Alex

I watched a long interview with Paul Verhoeven about his book Jesus Of Nazareth. Really fascinating stuff (sorry it's in Dutch)! I can't wait for him to start with the filming.

I hope he will actually be able to, its something he has planned for a very long time.

Since Verhoeven doesn't see Jesus Christ as a divine creature, the material is probably too controversial to get the movie funded. But in an other interview Verhoeven says the movie is happening.