1. 1. Choose your favorite two:

• The Tale of Viktor Navorski
    • Far and Away main theme
    • Theme from Schindler's List
    • Avner's theme
    • Hook Neverland theme
    • Rememberances
    • Cadillac of the Skies

This is to choose the final two seeds for the tournament bracket. I've made this a multiple choice poll. I'd prefer that everyone limit themselves to two votes, but if you want to vote for more I can't stop you. The top two votegetters will move on.

This poll will be open about 3 days, closing Tuesday night (my time).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Neverland Theme" and "Far and Away Main Theme/Love Theme."

:huh:

:nod:

Hey John, we've got a 4-way tie for the second spot. Better hope that changes. :P

Schindlers List isn't a great score, I keep telling people that, and they tell me Im wrong and then whenever it goes head to head with something it loses.

perhaps to you, but to me I'm right, Schindler's List is very good, but its not a masterpiece. And I am very right when it goes head to head in competition here it loses, sometimes badly.

be quiet you giver of less than 5 to Jaws.

besides we're not measuring greatness, just popularity.

be quiet you giver of less than 5 to Jaws.

besides we're not measuring greatness, just popularity.

Yes, this poll is measuring popularity, as that's all that polls can measure.

You made a totally unrelated claim about how Schindler's List isn't a great score, and for evidence you used the fact that it looses in polls.

Schindlers List isn't a great score.
Schindler's List is very good.

surely you can see that both can be true statements. if not then there is something wrong with you.

so tell me Indy 4 if what I said is incorrect, why is this Masterpiece, Schindler's List, not winning. If its truly a masterpiece why is it tied with Far and Away, and Empire of the Sun.

Normally one would expect greatness to come out on top. Given that most people like Schindler's List and call it great you would expect it to walk away with this poll.

Or perhaps it's not as popular as we were lead to believe.

Of course I find it perplexing that a person can win an Oscar for Best Director yet the film he/she directs does not win for Best Picture.... :huh:

the really sad part to me is that Cadillac of the Skies is one of John's 10 best ques ever, its clearly the best work here.

Schindlers List isn't a great score.
Schindler's List is very good.

surely you can see that both can be true statements. if not then there is something wrong with you.

so tell me Indy 4 if what I said is incorrect, why is this Masterpiece, Schindler's List, not winning. If its truly a masterpiece why is it tied with Far and Away, and Empire of the Sun.

I'm not saying it's a masterpiece. I'm just saying that you can't rely on polls to determine a masterpiece/a great score. It's this thing called deciding your own opinions. Otherwise you must think that "Neverland Theme" is better than "Cadillac of the Skies," as it is winning this poll.

This is a poll. Polls get it wrong. Kinda like voting. Votes get it wrong.

We deal with it.

Yeah, look at the last....never mind.

the really sad part to me is that Cadillac of the Skies is one of John's 10 best ques ever, its clearly the best work here.

No.

I'm surprised Schindler's isn't doing better either. I thought it would be in the top 4 easily, much less down here.

OK, that 4 way tie is still there. I think it's safe to say the Neverland theme is moving on, I'll give the other spot a few more hours and see what happens.

I'm tempted to create an alternate screen name just to break the tie.

But I'd also be tempted to vote for all four just so the four way tie for second nudges a little closer towards becoming a five way tie for first. I'm a prick like that.

But I'd also be tempted to vote for all four just so the four way tie for second nudges a little closer towards becoming a five way tie for first. I'm a prick like that.

:huh::angry::angry:

:P

I think its heads and tails greater than SL, I think its just grand. I love Exsulate Justi so much