The most unusual place to listen film music?

Carnifex

This topic came to my head suddenly 5 minutes ago. Maybe someone has already created this one.

My awkward moment came 5 minutes ago, I have been listening to Bill Conti's exquisite Masters of the Universe through mp3 player

at work and suddenly I felt the need for going to a wc. When I entered, He-Man Enslaved started and I found myself laughing and urinating at the same time. :)

He-Man Enslaved is one of the highest points in that score, very sombre and sad moment where you can hear something magical, and I completely ruined it.

I will recover no doubt, it was just extremely amusing. :) I know some people will find this disgusting but I could not resist temptation.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The young guy who works for me on Saturdays was getting his trendy hairstyle cut at Toni and Guy by some skinny blonde when his mobile phone began to ring LOUDLY in his jeans pocket. It was The Charge of the Rohirrim.*

He said it was incredibly embarrassing.

*I'd burned him the music onto a cd and he edited the cue down to begin where the Rohirrim actually begin their charge.

I always have my iPod on me where ever I go. So I always listen to film score music while on the bus on the way to school, or at school or where ever. I'm not embarrassed by it as no one should be if you like the music.

I listen to it in many places, but a relatively strange one is while doing the dishes.

I cannot possibly do dishes without listening to music or some other background noise. Not strange at all

I listen to it in many places, but a relatively strange one is while doing the dishes.

I cannot possibly do dishes without listening to music or some other background noise. Not strange at all

I agree with Jason and I'm the same way.

I agree with Jason and I'm the same way.

Me too!

I will partake in my cousin's wedding next month, maybe I ought to bring something sublime to which I can listen during the ceremony.

I don't own Conti's He-Man, but reading you call it exquisite while...doing what you were doing, has inspired me to consider buying it next time I clean out my wallet.

I've found that listening to soundtracks while driving can make them seem longer. If I'm reading, working, or playing computer while listening to a long soundtrack, like LOTR CR, they zip buy and are over before I know it, because I'm distracted by something else. But while driving, I really can't be distracted by other stuff (well, there was that one time...). So soundtracks seem longer because the time goes by slower.

I don't own Conti's He-Man, but reading you call it exquisite while...doing what you were doing, has inspired me to consider buying it next time I clean out my wallet.

I've found that listening to soundtracks while driving can make them seem longer. If I'm reading, working, or playing computer while listening to a long soundtrack, like LOTR CR, they zip buy and are over before I know it, because I'm distracted by something else. But while driving, I really can't be distracted by other stuff (well, there was that one time...). So soundtracks seem longer because the time goes by slower.

I never thought someone could be inspired by what I did. :)

But still I can recommend MotU. Conti's best score and Main Title is easily one of the best fanfares ever composed.

La-La Land has released the complete original score, but now sold out unfortunately.

I will partake in my cousin's wedding next month, maybe I ought to bring something sublime to which I can listen during the ceremony.

I recommend playing "Ding dong the witch is dead" from THE WIZARD OF OZ as the bride walks down the aisle

I recommend playing "Ding dong the witch is dead" from THE WIZARD OF OZ as the bride walks down the aisle

I thought of Camelot from the First Knight, it is the grandest cathedral of my city.