George Lucas on Twitter

Quintus

Some choice quotes:

Yes, I've seen the South Park episode. Those two guys just like to make themselves feel important.

9:46 PM Oct 12th, 2008

Why is Shia and the monkeys so hard for everyone follow. It's a motif.

2:56 AM Sep 11th, 2008

@jasondiamond Yes, people won't understand them. They don't understand what a motif is either.

6:52 AM Sep 11th, 2008

When I put my Star Wars television series out on the web I just hope that people will watch it

2:38 AM Sep 11th, 2008

Working on Indiana Jones 5 script ideas with Phil Kaufman again.

6:52 PM Sep 10th, 2008

I'm just reading about people not liking Indy 4. They're expectations were to high...

6:47 PM Sep 10th, 2008

His page

Discuss...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not him. Go to benummagris.com and it doesn't point to any of his websites. He always bought urls for the names he makes up for project and characters.

Are you people being serious. of course its not him.

Hey, gullible is written on the ceiling too!

But you don't know for a fact it isn't him, do you? ;)

After all, Twitter seems to appeal more to the celebs than anybody else. Apparently they're all at it, being the nice little daily boost of ego that it is. I would imagine the tech-savvy Lucas to be into the idea.

'm just reading about people not liking Indy 4. They're expectations were to high...

I wouldn't say "too high." Except I would expect a person to be incinerated by a nuclear blast regardless of whether or not he's in a refrigerator. ;)

But you don't know for a fact it isn't him, do you? ;)

After all, Twitter seems to appeal more to the celebs than anybody else. Apparently they're all at it, and I would imagine Lucas to be into the idea.

Anybody can make one of these. Someone did it to Keith Olbermann, and he didn't know for like a year.

Still doesn't debunk this one though.

I've heard loads of A-listers singing the praises of the place, there is absolutely no reason to doubt that is George Lucas.

The fridge sequence is one of the few things I like about Indy IV actually. I have never had a problem with it. Well... apart from those damn chipmunks.

That makes sense, Mark. So Shia will just become a rebooted Harrison Ford by way of relation, like Samuel Jackson was a rebooted Richard Roundtree. Thanks for clearing it up.

How do we know this isn't the twitter of somebody whose birth certificate says "George Lucas." The creator of Star Wars might want to put a footnote for selling DVDs in high school physics textbooks in the force and energy chapter, but he doesn't own the name "George Lucas."

Actually Samuel L Jackson wasn't a reboot since the original Shaft appeared in the film with him just like Leonard Nim.....oh wait......

I know there's a difference between "son or nephew of original character" and "original character goes back in time to influence younger self, which instigates an alternate timeline in the process without causing original character to un-exist," but it's more fun to pretend there isn't.

While a lot of celebrities are actually on Twitter, I really doubt this is Lucas. Lucas doesn't seem like the type of man who would spend hours on a computer especially on a site like Twitter.

While a lot of celebrities are actually on Twitter, I really doubt this is Lucas. Lucas doesn't seem like the type of man who would spend hours on a computer especially on a site like Twitter.

No, he has people do that for him.

Yeah, Lucas is too busy planning his next 10+ Star Wars films, not to mention deciding which movie to massacre with CGI next.......

I'd like to think that the real Lucas knows the difference between "to" and "too" & "they're" and "their"

Exactly. No way it's him. Next thing, JW and SS will join Twitter. ;)

Exactly. No way it's him. Next thing, JW and SS will join Twitter. ;)

Whenever I imagine JW being on the Internet, I always come up with this...

google-classic.jpg

No, he has people do that for him.

If Lucas actually did something like this it would be through starwars.com and he'd be charging money for it.