Jaws The Revenge

Maxxie

Only had time to have a quick skim through the available material, but it seems that there are many cues bulldozed together to make one track etc.

Anyone know which tracks need seperating? And what the score order is? :angry:

I only ask you all because I don't think I'll have time to compare with CD with the DVD this week, and I really need to get it finished ASAP! :D

AND, is it just me, or are some of the track titles really lame? I mean, "Underwater", in a Jaws movie?! Come on! It could be 85% of the movie! ;);)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you that the first :45 of the end credits as heard on the CD (starting at the 5:47 of track 8) were not used in the film. And I think the end credits in the film were just the main titles looped and tracked onto the film, so the whole album version may have went un-used.

It should be mostly in film order, there are some noticeable edits in the cues that should give you an idea as to how to seperate them if you want.

Sorry I can't give you anymore help but that would mean sitting thru the film again and I have no intention of doing so. :lol:

I can tell you that the first :45 of the end credits as heard on the CD (starting at the 5:47 of track 8) were not used in the film. And I think the end credits in the film were just the main titles looped and tracked onto the film, so the whole album version may have went un-used.

Yeah that was the first thing I noticed the other night. :)

It should be mostly in film order, there are some noticeable edits in the cues that should give you an idea as to how to seperate them if you want.

Sorry I can't give you anymore help but that would mean sitting thru the film again and I have no intention of doing so. :lol:

No problem, thanks for the help you've given me. :)

Unfortunately it means I'm going to have to sit through (bits) of the film! :):D

I also need to think of some better track titles.............

Looks even more toy-like than the finished film. Didn't think it was possible! :blink:

Right, just about finished my edit. It looks something like this: -

1) Jaws The Revenge

2) The Bahamas

3) Afraid Of The Sea

4) Big Fish Down Here

5) Underwater Chase

6) Bad Dream

7) Eel Scare You

8) Banana Boat Attack

9) Where's My Mother?

10) Come & Get Me

11) Plane Food

12) Neptune's Folly

13) Revenge

14) Finale

15) End Credits

What a carry on when you don't know the score very well! :(

Oh well, that's Jaws, Jaws 2 and Jaws The Revenge done. Just got to wait for Jaws 3-D to arrive now! :lol:

Mark was quite right. The kid's toy was an actual shot of the film.

Not that 'Jaws 3-D' is much better...

Offensive or what? ;)

11011761_gal.jpg

domo_kun.jpg

I can't tell which is scarier.

Don't think there's much difference is there?

I can't tell which is scarier.

I can.

God-kills-kitten.jpg

;)

I'm sure most film score, Star Trek & Star Wars fans have nearly wiped out the world population of kittens.

I'm sure most film score, Star Trek & Star Wars fans have nearly wiped out the world population of kittens.

If they're not careful, there won't be any pussies left!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Jaws the Revenge contains one of my all-time favourite film moments.....

Michael Caine lands a plane on the water....... he's just about to get out....... and....... SHARK!!!

"Sh*t!" says Michael Caine. well, yes. Quite.

;)

Damn passenger's, you're all the same - complain.....complain..... OH SHIT! ;)

Damn passenger's, you're all the same - complain.....complain..... OH SHIT! :D

Not to forget what followed after that. Caine climbs (completely dry) aboard the boat and when asked how he escaped the shark his answer is the immortal B-movie line for heroes who seem to manage the impossible:

'It wasn't easy.'

It's been fifteen years since I've seen it and I don't remember anything of that! Is this fragment on YouTube? :D

Probably not, which is the best for everyone's sake.

:lol:

Damn passenger's, you're all the same - complain.....complain..... OH SHIT! :lol:

Not to forget what followed after that. Caine climbs (completely dry) aboard the boat and when asked how he escaped the shark his answer is the immortal B-movie line for heroes who seem to manage the impossible:

'It wasn't easy.'

And also not forgetting what followed that; a toy-like shark manages to jump virtually out of the water (even more-so than in the original with Quint), and grab Jake in it's mouth. But instead of chomping down on him, it just leaves him stuggling in it's mouth, you know, as Great White Sharks do................. :pukeface::P

Frightening realism.

Especially the way that the tail is still flat in the water...........

Ironically, even tho the film itself is pretty bad, the score's pretty good I think. :pukeface:

They roar too.

^^^^ That one certainly did.....

You certainly can't blame him. Contrary to regular whites he has the disadvantage of being attached to a crane, so cut him some slack.

They roar too.

^^^^ That one certainly did.....

You certainly can't blame him. Contrary to regular whites he has the disadvantage of being attached to a crane, so cut him some slack.

True, and it was very visible in the shots where Michael was being attacked in the submarine thingy........ :)

Actually ,I think the original Jaws is a bit scary. It doesn;t look like a real shark ,but it has a creepy " movie monster" look.

Actually, I think the original Jaws is a bit scary. It doesn't look like a real shark.

I think it looks pretty good in fairness, and after all it was 30 years ago! Plus it still looks better than the rest, although the one from Jaws 2 was ok, I just didn't like the burnt face look! :)

Am I the only one who thought Bruce looked cute? When he breaks through the Orca's windows to try to get Brody, that gleam in his eyes...so adorable!

Better look for his reflection in the window behind Brody...

It's not there. Goof alarm!!

So we can conclude that the art of animatronic model building actually regressed over the years.

1975:

2cmspi9.jpg

1978:

jaws2scars.jpg

1983:

Great%20White%20Shark%20from%20Jaws%20III%201.jpg

1987:

jawstrexplode1.jpg

When you compare these pics, you'd actually think the first one was a real shark.

Agree with KM... It is a classic movie monster along with Kong and Creature from the Black Lagoon. I like the look with Quint's flesh dangling from the teeth.