War Horse SOUNDTRACK Anticipation thread (Pre-order sites, cover art, release date information, etc)

TownerFan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out my short, 100% spoiler-free review of the soundtrack album on the main page:

http://www.jwfan.com/?p=1482

Thanks! Good to know I'm not the only one with it on auto repeat :) Problem is. I cant decide what music to play these days...War Horse or Tintin.

He knows. His username is not NickTinTin, but NickTinTLn :D

yeah, I know it now. I think Jason has drummed it into everyones heads by now...mine included :) But its too late to change it, so I guess I'll just leave it in honor of all us people that were so unfamilliar with Tintin to begin with :)

Does anybody know if any sites will have War Horse MP3s legally on sale this Friday?

Tintin mp3s legally went on sale the Friday before it's Tuesday release

The War Horse OST is now $9.99 on Amazon US!!!!!

http://www.amazon.co...NSK/jwfancom-20

Also, it appears mp3s will go on sale this Friday!

http://www.amazon.co...uct/B00667K17I/

(Both links includes new 30 second samples as well)

Can someone explain to one dumb finnish boy, why WH costs only 9.99. It's still performed by 100 top, well paid L.A. musicians and it's not going sell very well.

Then some big titted babe, who can't even sing, make a CD and it'll sell billion of copies. And costs 22.90.

Can someone explain to one dumb finnish boy, why WH costs only 9.99. It's still performed by 100 top, well paid L.A. musicians and it's not going sell very well.

Then some big titted babe, who can't even sing, make a CD and it'll sell billion of copies. And costs 22.90.

And the cost of recording the music is not meant to be fully absorbed by cd sales, since it is part of the movie's budget anyway

And the cost of recording the music is not meant to be fully absorbed by cd sales, since it is part of the movie's budget anyway

Yes, I was kind of guessing that is the case.

My post was also one kind of statement how crazy the world is.

But I like it this way, 9.99 is a nice prize.

Doesn't the label have to pay the musicians their fee again for reuse fees?

The fees paid for the initial OST that comes out around the time is a film is paid for by the film's overall budget, not by the label releasing iit

Got mine at the store in Canada. Despite this being an "early" North American release the CD is still marked as "Made in the EU".

I just got an email saying that my CD is on back order despite the release date being today since the retailer did not get the CD on time. Damnation!