The Adventures of Tintin: Tracklist revealed!

Jay

I think i'm going to read the comics again.

And then look at the tracklist again.

No Desert Fight scene? Or is it unscored, or is the music not on the album?

Ah those 30 second delicacies, served before the main course.

Sadly no dessert here.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm going to read the comics again.

And then watch the tracklist.

Sadly no dessert here.

Watch the tracklist? :lol:

We have nearly a month to go ogling that tracklist. But I know. These news make you feel giddy as a school boy.

Unless the whole OST leaks before we even get samples!

I don't mind skipping the appetizers for the main course either to continue the food metaphor.

Unless the whole OST leaks before we even get samples!

I really hope that won't happen...

WHAT?

I meant the OST shouldn't leak before its official release...

Every single CD in the world - whether it be film scores, pop music, or pink floyd reissues - leak to the internet before the CDs are in stores. This is a hard fact.

You can choose not to download it, but it will be out there.

Every single CD in the world - whether it be film scores, pop music, or pink floyd reissues - leak to the internet before the CDs are in stores. This is a hard fact.

Really? Didn't know that.

Well, in that case... ;)

Well, dunno.

It's like a leaked movie. As much as I want to see the movie, I don't wanna see Tintin on youtube or some other video sharing site. I wanna see it on opening day in the theater, with the excitement built up to the breakig point.

Same with the album. I wanna listen to the album when I have the actual CD in my hands on the release day. And not because it leaked out and somebody sent me the files...

Does anybody remember which website the samples for ROTS, WOTW, Memoirs, Munich, and KOCS showed up on?

I remember that Swiss website Exlibris.ch got samples up even before Amazon in some cases. Let's keep an eye to it.

However, track times looks pretty solid and meaty! Can't wait, really.

What's this then? A fake? Isn't this cover a mock-up that someone here was doing a few days ago?

A track called A Thirst For Adventure ?

http://allegro.pl/the-adventures-of-tin-tin-cd-i1848479080.html

1. The Adventures of Tintin

2. Picking Pockets

3. Snowy's Theme

4. The Secret of the Scrolls

5. Introducing the Thompsons and Snowy's Chase

6. Marlinspike Hall

7. Escape from the Karaboudjan

8. Sir Francis and the Unicorn

9. Captain Haddock Takes the Oars

10. Red Rackham's Curse and the Treasure

11. Capturing Mr. Silk

12. The Flight to Bagghar

13. The Milanese Nightingale

14. Presenting Bianca Castafiore

15. The Pursuit of the Falcon

16. The Captain's Counsel

17. The Clash of the Cranes

18. The Return to Marlinspike Hall and Finale

19. A Thirst for Adventure

LOL - that is definitely Roald's cover art mockup. They stole from JWFan!

As for the tracklist, its more or less what we have, except "Picking Pockets" is added back in and "The Adventure Continues" is renamed to "A Thirst For Adventure". Weird.

LOL - that is definitely Roald's cover art mockup. They stole from JWFan!

As for the tracklist, its more or less what we have, except "Picking Pockets" is added back in and "The Adventure Continues" is renamed to "A Thirst For Adventure". Weird.

Itunes bonus track ;)

I think King Mark had a heart attack when he saw the track times and that's why he hasn't posted yet

What I retain is that c.d. is 65 minutes long out of a possible 78, with a dropped track (again, why?) that we'll probably want once we see the film. That's pretty short for a Williams OST. I would have been happy with 72-75 minutes.

If one track does have reprised cues that means about only 55 minutes of the actual score, and also possible Castafiore classical music inserts to consider

I dunno, I can't say It's the best scenario I had hoped for

At this point I'm not speculating on the music, just the album presentation

We can always hope that the tracklist at Allegro is the final one but I would not hold my breath. Although the Picking Pockets sounds like something that would be a great addition to the album. :)

P.S. Prisoner of Azkaban was from Warner KM.

When the soundclips come live we will know for certain. Unless we somehow untangle this two different track lists mystery some other way.

Somehow I think Picking Pockets is cut, but well see

Somehow the pessimism in this case might be justified. JW has cut tracks from his OSTs before.

And the internet retailers are hardly at fault with the confusing information since the record companies provide them with the pre-release information on the products which they dutifully present on their site.

I think that if we buy a copy from every country, we might have the complete score.

Why haven't the record companies figured this scheme out earlier? Distribute OST albums with one different track each for different countries and force consumers to buy 10 CDs to get all the 10 different "extra" tracks.

JWFan is spreading a false album cover all over the internet. How about that. We really should know our ethical and moral responsibilities to spread accurate and official information.

If somebody makes a fan coverart and posts in on the internet, it should be stated VERY CLEARLY that it's fan made.

Otherwise, one might really get sued (especially in the US).

We have a 19 track list on Amazon now! With Picking Pockets and A Thirst for Adventure!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005KWAWJ2/

I want THIS to be the tracklist! :P

Maybe there's slightly different releases depending on the country?

The fact that the last track is named different seems to indicate that

Hell, maybe they have different versions of the movie, as well?

I wouldn't be surprised if, before the movie is released in the US, Spielberg and co made slight adjustments here and there...

Well it appears we have a case of the dueling track lists!

18 track version with no "Picking Pockets" and the final track called "The Adventure Continues"

http://www.treffpunktmusikshop.de/shop/ost-die-abenteuer-von-tim-und-struppi-p-699772.html

http://www.musicmeter.nl/album/229861

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005KWAWJ2/

19 track version with "Picking Pockets" and the final track called "A Thirst For Adventure"

http://allegro.pl/the-adventures-of-tin-tin-cd-i1848479080.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005KWAWJ2/

Makes me wonder if different countries will indeed be getting different versions!

It's also likely that, as Maurizio stated, the album was only finalized recently, and an early tracklist got spread out accidentally by Sony PR.

I have asked my source who provided the track times for more information, but haven't heard back yet.

I have asked my source who provided the track times for more information, but haven't heard back yet.

He's been taken by the enemy! They got him! Now, they must be torturing him and asking him who did he speak to. You must flee, LeBlanc!