The MB High Council

King Mark

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shorts are one of the most atrocious pieces of cloting ever invented.

Not for the person who wears it, but tho those who have to look upon the person who IS wearing them.

Stefancos- who has to much respect for himself, and his fellow man to wear shorts.

Hey, shorts don't look bad on the right people :angry:

~Conor

Maybe I'll see you at the Clam Festival this year..

I like Clams,fried clams,but only the rubbery muscle part,not the whole thing with the digestive track.Those parts can be feed to seagulls

K.M.

Couldn't we, posters #16-20, have the position extended to twenty council members?  ;)  

That would include

16-Ray Barnsbury,who I imagine lives at Ron Weasly's countryside cottage for some reason:903

17-ChrisCrushercomix,who thinks that chatting with his internet girlfriend is a good excuse to be late for his trades:865

18--tpidgeon,Who tries to make us believe he's always right,almost:848

19--sizzorhands,who only agree with me 100% twice I think:585

20--Ross,who would be less uptight with a sensored message board:551

and missing by a few posts...

-Hlao Roo,the guy who isn't not never misundestood:540

Most disappointing post count.:

Uni,the MB smartass,who never figured out who was the Maninpurple

:angry:

K.M.

Here are the top 15 posters of 2002.I don't know if the post count include Ikonboard. All new decisions concerning the message board shall be voted upon by this new council.

1-Morn,the guy that obviously has no life without a PC:4525

2-Ren,who prooves that girls can have no life either:1988

3-Stefancos,that Dutch tolerant guy except when someone questions his tolerance:1861

4-Harry Potter,who got  his computer confiscated because of lagging school grades:1744

5-JoeinAr,the guy that likes skyscrappers to make up for the fact there are none where he lives:1592

6-KING MARK,Benevolent and just ruler of the Empire of Kanadia,supreme beeing of the internet as well as the real world,and the universe,master John Williams Towner Knight of the infinite level,god elder of the message board:1545

7-Hector G. Guzzman,the MB old geezer:1351

8-Figo,the MB snoot,who hasn't posted in ages:1225

9-Indysolo:Who loved the score to Attack of the Clones,untill he saw the movie:1202

10-Rogue Leader,who likes to do his post serial missile runs from time to time:1199

10(tie):Merkel,who might be an alien from a distant galaxy:1199

11-Luke Skywalker,who thinks AOC is a radically innovative movie because the camera pan is upwards after the opening crawl:1098

12-Justin,who can only write in "emoticon" just yet:1046

13-Ocelot,who thinks his avatar is "cool":949

14-Ricard,who renounced this place because he didn't want to hang around with losers:949

Least occasionnal poster:"Obi Wan Kenoliga-Na":1

:angry:  

K.M.Just kidding around.

I didn't even make the top 14???

Oh man... how the mighty have fallen... I was once the undisputed king of the old MB. ;)

(Well, KM challenged me with his insane posting spree of 2001... but I fended it off. ;) )

Couldn't we, posters #16-20, have the position extended to twenty council members?  :angry:  

ChrisCrushercomix,who thinks that chatting with his internet girlfriend is a good excuse to be late for his trades.

AH! There I am. ;)

Hmm... well... that and working. ;)

I sent them, KM... you haven't got them yet?

I sent them, KM... you haven't got them yet?

No :? ,when did you ship them exactly so I can check up on it..

K.M.

I gave them to my mom before Christmas (to hit the post office)... but she would up putting it off until just Friday! AARGH!

-Chris, Who's mom and KM don't exactly get along great... and can't figure out why? :?

-Chris, Who's mom and KM don't exactly get along great... and can't figure out why?   :?

Were oppositely disfunctionnal I guess :devil: .

K.M.Who remembers Crusher's mom shotgun pointing directly at him.

-Chris, Who's mom and KM don't exactly get along great... and can't figure out why?   :?

Were oppositely disfunctionnal I guess :devil: .

K.M.Who remembers Crusher's mom shotgun pointing directly at him.

She doesn't have a shotgun for that very reason! :sigh:

Really, it wasn't that bad... you, me, and my brother had fun... but my mom didn't like a third "never grow up" adult in the house... she already has me and my bro as it is. :nopity:

I fail to understand global warming. One day it's coming, the next, scientist claim it's causing the earth to cool. Here, it is very cold. And snowy. Some speculate it to be one of our colder winters in a while.

~Conor

As i said the weather is Crazy so cold when its suposed to be hot and viceversa, extreme temperatures ect... I think that what is happening is a desetabilishment of the weather, no that everything is warming up.

Maybe I'll see you at the Clam Festival this year.  I try to make it every year.

Now this is something I want to go to.

Joe, who loves whole bellied fried clams, unlike KM, we can get clam strips in Arkansas but not the whole fried clam.

Oh did I mention the onion rings, oh God now I am starving for food I can't get here in AR.

There's a new Mall here called The Grove, an outside Mall, and during December every night they make snow and have it fall down all evening and night while people are there shopping.... (only in LA)

Snow RULES!

I live near Lake Ontario and we get "Lake Effect Snow", where the wind comes past the lake, collects a TON of moisture, and can bombard us with several feet in a few hours.

And the greenhouse effect is a theory dreamed up by those crazy earth-worshippers. Nothing more. The weather is the weather, and natural disasters such as volcanos, earthquakes and such wreak FAR more havoc to this fabled "O-Zone" layer than human beings coould ever HOPE to achieve if they purposefully blew pollutants into the air. :D

:)

-Chris, Who's goal is to cut down 1 million trees in his lifetime. (Just kidding, although since trees are a renewable resource, he laughs when people freak about that when he says it!)

Ren, can't imagine a Christmas without snow.

Neither can I. Almost all our snow had melted by Christmas Eve day, and I was kind of disappointed. But that night we got another 3 inches or so, which was wonderful. It's the icing on the cake. :D

Ray Barnsbury

And the greenhouse effect is a theory dreamed up by those crazy earth-worshippers. Nothing more. The weather is the weather, and natural disasters such as volcanos, earthquakes and such wreak FAR more havoc to this fabled "O-Zone" layer than human beings coould ever HOPE to achieve if they purposefully blew pollutants into the air.  :mrgreen:

Boy, you live in a dream world, don't you.

Stefancos- wondering If Chris really beliefs that all the exhaust fumes from billions of cars, factories and momes have had no affect what so ever on the planet. :roll:

Hey Chris, you probably already know this, though I doubt Stefan does,

supposedly there are more trees in America now than when Columbus first reached these shores. Unfortunately there are few monster trees. Those should never be touched.

Joe, wondering what Stefan would think seeing a tree 30 feet wide for the first time.

:mrgreen: We Are Family, Sister Sledge.

Joe, I have been in the USA when I was 10 years old.

I have visited Yosemity National Park, and the Redwood Forest.

Those trees are huge, and wonderfull.

I remembered feeling small and in awe.

It's a pity that a lot of people just see then a a burden, or a way to turn a profit.

I live in a very small country, so there is not much room for nature and wild life.

Jou, you should consider yourself lucky, and don't take it for granted.

Stefancos- :mrgreen:

What I think is occurring is the weather is occurring.  Nothing more.

~Conor

If you're attempting to demonstrate that your avatar couldn't be more appropriate, you're surely succeeding.

I love snow.

You obviously don't have to shovel it.

Neil

Exactly!!!!!!!

Ren - just shoveled over a foot of snow on Christmas and then another 8 on top of that this weekend.

Shovel snow?

uuummmm.... hhhmmmm, how do I put this... Have any of you seen Dynasty? Well, if you have you will know what kind of family I come from. I don;t shovel anything. I pay others to do it for me!!!!! Honestly!!! What were you thinking?!?!

supposedly there are more trees in America now than when Columbus first reached these shores.  Unfortunately there are few monster trees.  Those should never be touched.

Joe, wondering what Stefan would think seeing a tree 30 feet wide for the first time.  

I would think. COOL I'm on Endor ;) I will look after littlefoots (Ewoks) :biglaugh:

Being serious, We are exploiting the Nature so much. Species rise and fall, weather changes and 're-changes', etc. The matter is we are speeding up all those things. (Plus adding things like nuclear wastes and wastes in general - this cannot be disintegrated right now..)

As i said, we are making the weather crazy.

Look, everyone can think what he want about the mankind actions, but one thing is a must do: Nature must be respected. With that all should do fine, or at least a little better...

Chris, just raise your own million trees and cut them. Do not cut ours ;)

PS: A volvan does not make any bad to the earth. its a natural thing. I think i have read that solidified lava is very rich for plants (see tropical islands). The humans are the ones who 'suffer' with volcanoes mostly of the time.

Any news about Where was Columbus (WTF Colón :biglaugh: ) from? :sigh:

And the greenhouse effect is a theory dreamed up by those crazy earth-worshippers. Nothing more. The weather is the weather, and natural disasters such as volcanos, earthquakes and such wreak FAR more havoc to this fabled "O-Zone" layer than human beings coould ever HOPE to achieve if they purposefully blew pollutants into the air

Umm, so assuming that is even correct, you now have damage to the O-zone layer from humans and the volcano's.... And such natural disasters to be as serious as global warming are likely to be very rare, you are making the worse case scenario seem typical..... As Luke says, nature can deal with a large amount of polution, but we are overloading it. And how can you just ignore the fact that the ozone is disappearing? You are suggesting a sudden massive increase in volcanic activity? :?

PS: A volvan does not make any bad to the earth. its a natural thing. I think i have read that solidified lava is very rich for plants (see tropical islands). The humans are the ones who 'suffer' with volcanoes mostly of the time.

Natural thing hehe, it is only natural because that's how it is and therefore nature has had to adapt to it :sigh: Wait long enough and assume we don't kill off all life on the planet and it doesn't get too hot, nature could very well adapt to human polution, but thats over millions of years... Actually a volcano makes quite a lot of polution but not enough so that nature when in good health will be damaged.

I live in a very small country, so there is not much room for nature and wild life.

Jou, you should consider yourself lucky, and don't take it for granted.

Stefancos-  :sigh:

I do consider myself lucky, I surround myself with nature, and give it all the help I can,

here is my back yard, in late Aug. 2000 or 2001. It looks this way every summer. Only this year the trees will be much bigger.

By the way long pants are not allowed in my back yard, unless you want to die of heat stroke.

Joe, who between April and Halloween, only wears long pants to work. Shorts rule.

modules=php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=download&id=41

Most disappointing post count.:

Uni,the MB smartass,who never figured out who was the Maninpurple

:sigh:  

K.M.

Well, at least I'm in there somewhere....:roll:

(And I did know--better than anyone else, really--who Maninpurple was; I just didn't know who his imposter was. I'm beginning to get a sneaking suspicion, however....)

And anyway....who needs to be on some stupid high council anyway...? Ten to one, your first vote is to ban everyone with less than 500 posts per year.

Maybe there oughta be an MB Low Council. ;)

- Uni....who's quite satisfied with his "Veteran" status, thank you very much....

Despite his low post count, which is partially to blame due to the formation of a black hole on his computer screen some time back, Uni should be allowed on the council as a "revered elder", who merit is not judged on the quantity but very high quality of his posts.

Stefancos- who, as number Two member of this council (not reconizing the post status of Morn) will call a vote on this...

NOW!!!

Joe,

Yor back yard could be mine!!!!! I have filled mine with tropical plants and banana trees and now a couple of Aviaries. One has my toucan (mowgli) in it and I'm finding him a mate right now. He is extremely friendly and loves to be petted. Oh and in the fronds of the palm trees I have Orchids growing year round. I can't wait till they bloom again. I should send some pictures. We are also building a Bali style outside room with incredible lamps, candles, bamboos of all sorts, bali furniture and cushions galore. It's very peaceful back there.

Ocelot,you are frightening me now.Do you have Michael Jackson over at your house to play with your pets?

K.M.Surrounded by oddballs

Don't mind him Wael, he's just jealous because he can't grow those kind of tropical plants in Kanadia.

I love having my deck surrounded by banana trees, and giant elephant ears, and my magnolia tree with its nearly footwide blooms. I put ole Johnny on the outdoor speakers and relax and grill. Now that is the good life.

But unlike SoCal, Little Rock does have some sort of winter, and we usually see snow on average every other year, but it gets in the single digits most years in Jan or Feb for a few days. Palm trees just can't make it here.

Joe, who want to try growing pistachio trees in his yard. I am right at that line where they either will or wont grow.

You should see my hanging garden of fake plants in my appartment,with stuffed birds on them.

K.M.who never needs to water his plants