Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

No, he's right. It's slightly (sub-seconds) longer a moment before she gets pushed up against that stone wall. You can actually see her get hit by what looks like Superman's rays, or whatever the hell it is.

batsignal.jpg

super-wayne-manor.jpg

These look lifted straight out of the Arkham games. That interior on the second one literally looks like any number of locales in the games. Always cool to find out a director is also a gamer.

New details about Ben Affleck’s Batman revealed

“Zack [snyder] pitched me his concept for this older, more broken, kind of f**ked up Batman,” Affleck said. “It was something we haven’t seen. We have seen that Batman is willing to cross the line to protect people. That vigilantism has been a part of his character all along, and we are tapping into that mentality when faced by something as potentially deadly as Superman.”
Director Zack Snyder added that Superman represents a kind of “philosophical change” for Batman. “[He’s] been fighting criminals all [his] life, trying to find justice, and now [he’s] confronted with a concept that is transcendent to [him],” Snyder said.

Even though DC is a bit of a shit show right now, I'm starting to find myself more interested in this film than any marvel film coming up, aside from Captain America. At least the potential for this film.