Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

So the rumors were true, Lex turns Zod into Doomsday. How does he do that?

Well in the comics, Doomsday is simply a prehistoric Kryptonian humanoid (older than Kal-El's race) that was killed and cloned and killed again over decades until its accelerated evolution made it effectively immortal.

It's likely that if Kal-El's body contains all the DNA to resurrect Krypton's population, Zod's dormant DNA can be cloned and tweaked for something sinister.

It's basically like saying Luthor could take one of our dead bodies and create a Neanderthal.

But worse because we're not imbued with powers by our sun to the extent of a Kryptonian.

It looks pulpy enough, sp it might be fun. But is as far as I'll go judging by this trailer

For better and for worse, it has got that whole early 90's comic book thing going on

So the rumors were true, Lex turns Zod into Doomsday. How does he do that?

If they were bothered to reveal something like this in the trailer, I can only conclude that they have bigger and crazier "surprises" reserved for the film.

Don't bother. Watch the trailers and listen to the score, and read the plot. Form your own version of it and move on to this new one which might actually be good. At most, watch just the opening Krypton sequence.

While this new trailer promises a slightly lighter affair (which is welcome), I am still strangely unexcited about this film. I have never forgiven WB and Snyder (and Nolan, too) for Man of Steel, a film which is ashamed of everything that Superman is about... Well, except maybe for The American Way. ;)

Karol

Not at all; I was embedding the video since you didn't (plus I was testing how easy it was to embed a video on mobile)

~

Batman V Superman Run Time Has Been Revealed

2 hours and 31 minutes.  Quint will hate it!

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Not at all; I was embedding the video since you didn't (plus I was testing how easy it was to embed a video on mobile)

Then you should have added: "And here it is embedded!"

Anyway, I don't even know how to do it with my normal computer. There used to be a time when I just had to drop a youtube address, and voilà, it was embedded! 

Yea, in the new software you have to hit enter after you paste the URL, and it turns into en embed right there in your editing window, and then its good to go.

still expect this to be terrible but I really like the role of Lex in this. Jessie is clearly having fun. 

Read somewhere, not sure where, that even H. Cavill thinks Superman is evil. I just think he's whiney.

• 2 weeks later...