The MCU - Marvel Cinematic Universe

Jay

I wonder if eventually, the superheroes from the TV shows will appear in the movies (maybe in 5 years or so, after the The Defenders show?).

I am sure all the The Defenders will appear in Infinity War

The movie will make a billion dollars whether or not characters are properly introduced, BB.

Age of Ultron already had problems with overcrowding based on how they butchered Thor's scenes. He didn't seem to have a lot of scenes to begin with but they trimmed his sequence down to the point of incomprehensibility. And he's an actual Avenger. No way Infinity War works with 3 dozen superheros running around, many of them secondary.

Why not The Martian, The Walk, Bridge of Spies, The Good Dinosaur, In The Heart of The Sea, and The Hateful Eight?

And I assume you mean SPECTRE and not Skyfall.

I saw the Ant-man trailer in the cinema today.

Movie looks like it could be fun. Definitely will check it out when it comes on Netflix

We all know you're going to watch the iPhone version on Puffed Corn channel.

13 Disc Phase 2 Blu Ray Collection coming out for Christmas, all discs housed in the orb from GOTG (the Phase One collection was in a replica of Fury's briefcase

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00Z7EMJ4E/jwfancom-20

Only $250 for 6 films! What a bargain!

Page still comes up for me

Basically they used his entire story but just wrote new dialogue

Yes, but it wasn't so below the first Captain America movie, or the first Thor movie, to be worrying. It did fine for a "first" movie of a character no one really knows. I think word of mouth will be good.

They changed the director just because of the dialogue? I thought Wright left because he didn't want to bother making the movie fit in the MCU or something like that.

They didn't voluntarily change directors. Wright dropped out because they rewrote his script behind his back on the eve of production.