BloodBoal

I dunno, when I think of grown men making that it's just little bit sad.

I want to argue about this with you, because you play video games which can be considered toys (because murder simulators sound nasty, and calling them e-sports is dumb), but I remember we had and exhausted this argument years ago. And I'm not genuine enough of a person to argue anymore anyways. So I digress.

I dunno, when I think of grown men making that it's just little bit sad.

I want to argue about this with you, because you play video games which can be considered toys (because murder simulators sound nasty, and calling them e-sports is dumb), but I remember we had and exhausted this argument years ago. And I'm not genuine enough of a person to argue anymore anyways. So I digress.

u9KoyXW.gif

• 1 year later...

Heh. They were pretty disrespectful of Saruman. At least Sauron has an ear (or eye) to spare for him :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simply incredible.

Incidentally, this article tells of the average cost of a lego brick:

http://www.wired.com/2014/08/lego-cost/

So taking this average and applying it to the build in the video, if Rivendell was a commercially sold Lego set (figures not included in the cost), then the Lego Rivendell Set would cost...

$12,480 USD (not including tax).

The eagles could fly high enough to avoid any projectile from the orcs. Sauron would be the tricky part.

But if Aragorn King would distract him going to the black gate with the united armies, Frodo and Gwaihir would have a chance. Familiar plot device isnt it? :P

The eagles could fly high enough to avoid any projectile from the orcs. Sauron would be the tricky part.

But if Aragorn King would distract him going to the black gate with the united armies, Frodo and Gwaihir would have a chance. Familiar plot device isnt it? :P

Well the orcs are still going to notice the Eagles, so it won't escape Sauron's eye. Not to mention you have 9 wraiths on wings as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the orcs are still going to notice the Eagles, so it won't escape Sauron's eye. Not to mention you have 9 wraiths on wings as well.

No the eagles fly high, over the smoke of Mount doom. And them sacrifice themselves plummeting into the crater.

Period. :P

And the fellbeasts are TTT things. We are speaking of doing it just after elrond's council. in other words, the wraiths are still drying their clothes.

PD: oh my, looking into the name 'fellbeast' for spelling... i just found that Tolkien intended them to be pterosaur-like creatures.. not the wyrms depicted in the films.. :/ I like the film version....