Omni Music Publishing Updates

bruckhorn

James Horner’s “The Mask of Zorro” Full Orchestral Score

Hey Film Music Fans,

James Horner’s score for The Mask of Zorro is as epic as the film. It contains Spanish-influenced themes with the composer's usual flair for highly dramatic and melodic underscoring. Like all his film scores, The Mask of Zorro serves as a great model for how to blend bold and colorful orchestrations seamlessly with picture. Hit the button below to add this score to your collection today.

Please be sure to head over to Omni’s website before this wonderful book runs out. While there, check out some other fine products available from Omni Music Publishing.

Please visit OmniMusicPublishing.com for more details.

319 pages 9×12 inches. Paperbound, printed in U.S.A

Available Worldwide
Note: Please check with your country for import/duty tax before ordering. This charge will be in addition to the book cost and shipping cost and varies by country.

It would be great though if there was a complete audio release, to follow with the book.

Now, it's not very useful to me at least... Let alone, if the ost combines cues from different places in the movie etc. etc.

54 minutes ago, filmmusic said:

It would be great though if there was a complete audio release, to follow with the book.

Now, it's not very useful to me at least... Let alone, if the ost combines cues from different places in the movie etc. etc.

There is one on the way

2 hours ago, filmmusic said:

Oh really? that's great news then!

I'm not sure if there is.  The "news" was posted here, but isn't clear to me if he meant complete audio or complete sheets, since this post is extremely similar and is about the book.

Maybe @DangerMotif can be more clear about exactly what Dan said instead of being so cryptic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2023 at 3:15 PM, filmmusic said:

Wow! Edward Scissorshands in preparation at Schott music for us Europeans!!

https://www.schott-music.com/en/edward-scissorhands-no583180.html

https://omnimusicpublishing.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e8f1c332d728c3349aaea7ff5&id=582a323271&e=ca8191e0cb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Coming soon!
5 Cat Studios & Omni Music Publishing proudly present the final score book of the “How to Train Your Dragon” trilogy: The Hidden World!
Pre-orders start on January 23. The full score book is available on February 23 🎶
Produced by Batu Sener & Tim Rodier

#johnpowell #scorebook #httyd @httydragon @batusener

image.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1r0tP-OxoO/

• 1 month later...

I visited the Schott Music store in London this week - nice to see that they stock some of the Omni books on location :) 

Bought Wrath of Khan, and made sure to express my interest in them carrying more Omni editions in the future!

1 hour ago, ChrisAfonso said:

I visited the Schott Music store in London this week - nice to see that they stock some of the Omni books on location :) 

Bought Wrath of Khan, and made sure to express my interest in them carrying more Omni editions in the future!

Oh gosh I don't think I had any idea there was a shop (or simply didn't think to check!). I have a few on my list but it's so expensive getting them from the US... I'll have to go next week when I'm over. Maybe they'll have HTTYD3 at some point.

It's nice to have a local store for sure, but Schott's shipping probably doesn't make that big a difference for Europeans. Only they still don't have those Omnis in their lineup that I want to get…