A very John Williams Halloween Party

JoeinAR

Club Obi-Wan was opened for one night only this year, and it was for Halloween.

Entrance was by invitation only, the guest list consisting of John Williams Fan.Net members, and their guest. The only other requirement for admission was that each

guest must be in costume of some sort. The party was hosted by the site?s moderator, and the provider and administrator, however at the moment only the moderator was present. Neil S. Bulk was decked out in a brilliantly unusual costume. His left side was Indiana Jones, and his right side was Han Solo. He wore half of a fedora, and half of a leather jacket on one side, and half of a black vest on the other, but was equipped with both a whip and a blaster. Justin had just arrived by himself. He was wearing a foam shark outfit, and was going about the room doing his best Chevy Chase, LANDSHARK, LANDSHARK. Neil nodded his head in amusement, Joe will like that he thought.

Great Party Neil, said the very large and hairy man. Thanks said Neil, and you are?

I?m Big Ken Little, but I?m dressed as Hagrid.

But you don?t like Harry Potter, replied Neil

True, but it was such a fitting costume for my size, and its Halloween, so I thought what the heck..

Hey guys, said a voice from behind.

Oh hey Kevin, said Neil, Kevin this is Big Ken Little, and Ken you probably know Kevin as diskobulus. Oh hi, nice to meet you. Cool Mr Sulu outfit.

Uh, Ken, I?m Captain Kirk, don?t you notice the Captain?s braids.

Ken looked at Neil, gritted his teeth and said I?m sorry, didn?t notice them at first, but now its obvious. So Captain, did you really die in Generations?

Across the room a small crowd had formed around Stefan Cosman. Stefan felt grand.

Always the center of attention he thought, as well I should be. Steef was dressed in a white turtle neck, black sports coat and sunglasses. His hair was slicked back and sprayed a gray. He sported what appeared to be a real ponytail. The crowd had gathered because to see Stefan?s Jerry Goldsmith look, but they were astonished to learn that the ponytail was indeed the real Jerry Goldsmiths?.

No I didn?t steal it from his crypt, what kind of a freak do you think I am, I paid the mortician a tidy sum and he ?preserved it? for me.

Standing next to Stefan was fellow countryman Alex. Alex was a huge Blade Runner fan, and not surprisingly he was dressed as Rutger Hauer, but he wasn?t in character from Blade Runner but from the Hitcher. He had explained several times this night that it was a more appropriate Halloween costume. Most agreed.

There was a small murmur in the crowd, and many turned to see a young Christian Bale enter the room. It was the Christian Bale from Empire of the Sun, and most realized that this wasn?t actually Christian Bale but Peio, who wasn?t around the board nearly enough.

He was accompanied by Steven Spielberg no less.

Spielberg announced to the crowd that very soon John Williams himself would arrive.

The guest was besides themselves. NO one expected this.

A giant yellow book came running across the floor. On the cover was a large blue L. While many were confused, Stefan recognized the L for Langenscheidt, the German dictionary and the L that Chris Afonso had used so many times on the board.

Great costume Chris. That?s genius. Chris who rarely ever trumped his own horn, blushed in embarrassment. I appreciate the compliment Stefan.

They heard another ruckus and turned their heads. I AM NOT MR SULU, I?M CAPTAIN KIRK, DON?T YOU SEE THE CAPTAIN?S BRAID ON THE CUFF?

Somebody?s sensitive tonight said Steef as he poured a little Dutch stash into the punch. This will help relax him.

MARK, what the hell are you wearing?

What the hell are you wearing, Chris?

I?m Jim Jones, he was a preacher,

Well, Mark explained, I am here with Wael, and he?s Mr. Garrison from South Park, and I am Mr. Slave, Jesus Christ.

That is disgusting, you pervert, the flames of ?.

At that moment John Williams walked into the room. As if on command all noise stopped.

Jesus Christ, exclaimed Mr. Slave/King Mark.

Welcome guests, I am John Williams your host.

Our host people thought.

In case you didn?t know it, I am John Williams, but some of you know me as Ricard Befan. And this is as everyone knows, Steven Spielberg, better known as Andreas.

People were stunned.

Justin turned to Neil and asked, did you know this.

Neil turned red and said yes.

John took a few minutes to work the crowd but eventually he found his way back to Neil.

Neil, there seems to be some of our members missing. Where?s Joe, and Ren, and Ray.

I haven?t seen them.

What about Morlock and Merkel?

Well Merkel is over there, he?s dressed as Pip from LOTR, and Morlock went to the bathroom, he?s dressed as Gigolo Joe. John Takis is dressed as Jim Ware and Jim Ware is dressed as John Takis.

Who are some of the others? John asked Neil.

Well Alan/Hllaroo is dressed as Chiam Potok, the famous author

Napoleon?s Ghoest actually showed up and he?s dressed as surprise Napoleon. Johnnyeks is dressed as Bob the builder, but after his fiasco, I?d say that is an oxymoron.

Luke Skywalker is dressed as himself from ROTJ over there. Ross came as Superman, but an awfully skinny one.

Oh here?s Kevin, you?ve met before.

Yes many times, Kevin I like your Mr Sulu costume,

Its not ?. Oh never mind, thanks.

Hi there Neil, Mr Williams,

RAY, who, what are you, asked Neil,

I know, said John your Mr. Dark

Yes answered Ray, I thought since so many think of Ray Bradbury when they see my name I would incorporate a character from his tales, and use your song from Prisoner of Azkaban.

At that moment a rather frumpy looking man, dressed badly as a woman walked up.

Hi Neil, Hi Ray. Hi Ren, Hi Joe, Neil and Ray said separately.

John looked puzzled. Neil put a finger to his lips, sshhh he said to John under his breath, he/she doesn?t know.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?, cried Mr Garrison/Wael, Jesus Christ said Mr Slave.

I?ve seen better drag queen on skag drag night.

Ren said Wael, what are you talking about. Oh I guess you didn?t recognize me, I?m Ren. Neil jumped behind Ren and made a slash across his throat so that only Wael and KM could see.

Wael bit, and he said, sorry Ren, I was just being in character, I?m Mr. Garrison from South Park and you know he?s kinda brash.

OH I get it.

About that time Chris Crusher/Jim Jones walked by with a tray. Hey guys try the punch, I think its grape.

To be continued?.

At that moment two Hobbits walked by. Mr Breathmask, and Marian, both took Chris up on his offer. I like grape said Marian. Me too said Mark, it was the last thing either said. Both began to spasm and vomit almost immediately after swallowing. Seconds later they were dead.

All Right people, Stand back.

A small group of armed people stepped in front of the crowd. Alex, Chris Crusher, Big Ken, Peio, and Boba Fett each carried a variety of deady weapons. Boba Fett too off his helmet to reveal his true self. Miguel the crowd murmured.

Wael in his best Mr. Garrison said. OH MY GOD, ITS THE ANTI-POTTER CROWD. Jesus Christ, said Mr. Slave/KM.

We are taking over, NO MORE POTTER, Miguel said.

John Williams spoke up, I'm not doing the Goblet of Fire, or havent you heard.

Shut Up, said Crusher, pointing a Glock into John's face.

I'm sorry Mr. Williams, but I need you to be quiet, or I will have to shoot someone, said Alex.

John reacted as if to say something, but as soon as John opened his mouth, Alex shot the Joe/Ren thing in the head. Bone, blood, and graymatter splattered the crowd.

John threw his hand over his mouth, as if giving visual indication he was not going to speak again.

A storm trooper suddenly pushed his way to the front of the crowd.

Crusher looked at the diminuitive figure and said, arn't you a little short for a storm trooper

The figure took off the helmet and said, Oh the uniform...

And Alex shot him.

RogueLeader/Williams head exploded in a bright red flash.

No talking, said the wild eyed Alex, who looked a lot less like Rutger Hauer now, and a lot more like Bruce Dern.

Enough...

Miguel stepped forward, To use the lingo in which many of you understand, we are going to sort each of you into your houses.

There is a house for True Williams fans.

A house for Bombastic blockbuster fans.

and then a house, for those. He pointed to the dead bodies lying on the floor.

Now everyone form a line please. John, Steven, please get over in the corner. You wont be sorted.

Big Ken looked at those in line, and called them by name.

David Vincent, old school, True Williams fan, over there.

The Riddler, you must be Question Mark Man, you're not much of a Potter fan, get into the True line.

Neil S. Bulk, the moderator of our fine board, too bad your not a true fan. Get over there, you'll be the first blockbuster fan.

Morn, how original, dressed as Morn.

Morn, said Crusher, do you know how many times I wanted to reach through the video screen and strangle you. Now I don't have to do that. And Chris shot Morn/Nick 3 times in the head.

Stefan was next, and Chris looked at him. And you...

Chris pointed the gun at Stefan, and fired. Nothing happened.

He pulled the trigger again, and again, and still nothing happened.

He checked the magazine. There were still bullets in the gun.

Ken, give me your gun. Chris took Ken's gun, pointed it at Stefan and fired and still nothing happened. In a fit of rage, Chris struck Stefan with the gun and knocked him down. Get in the blockbuster line Cosman.

Chris, Stop, said Miguel, continue the sorting.

Erik Wood, True Fan,

Justin, blockbuster,

Ray, blockbuster

John Crichton, True

Trumpeter, excellent Nun's habit, your a true fan.

Morlock, True

diskobulos, cool Kirk uniform, True,

Thanks, Kevin said, finally.

Luke Skywalker, blockbuster

MrGarrison/Wael, true

Mr Slave/KM, blockbuster,

Jesus Christ, KM said

The sorting continued until the last of the guest were sorted.

Now that you are sorted, the True fans will not have to drink the purple kool aid.

The rest of you prepare to meet your makers.

John Williams finally spoke up.

Alex, shoot me if you need to, but I must speak.

All of you listen. If you like one piece of my music then you

BAM

Alex had shot John.

OH MY GOD, you killed John Williams

you bastard.

Big Ken turned and shot Alex, who fired again and shot Chris.

Peio who had been awfully quiet in all this shot Big Ken, and Alex too. Then turned the gun on himself.

In all the confusion Neil and Stefan grabbed Miguel and disarmed him.

See what you guys have done, in your attempt to eliminate the casaul and less than perfect fans, you've ended up killing the man who we all worship.

NO they didn't, the simply killed Ricard, no big waste. He was my front man. A man who looked just like Jabba the Hut slithered into the party room.

Neil was astonished. Ford A. Thaxton, your really John Williams.

You didn't know? And you've always been so nice to me.

John Williams is my stage name, my real name has always been Ford A. Thaxton.

Neil was stunned, Everyone listen this is John Williams, the real John Williams. Stefan whispered something into Neil's ear.

I agree, said Neil.

Everyone I think we should drink to the safety of our Mr. Williams.

Neil handed Ford a glass of the purple punch.

Drink up Ford.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaim Potok?  Heh, you seem to have stored away a lot of random info about us... :joy:

the better to stalk you later :mrgreen:

Good one. For some reason it has not occured to me in the slightest to pay any attention to All Hallow's Eve.

Anyway, I think it's ironic that I'm dressed up as Kirk, because I have never seen Star Trek: The Motion Picture. I'm not even entirely sure who Mr. Sulu is.

- Diskobolus, idling and ready for the brunt of the attack

Anyway, I think it's ironic that I'm dressed up as Kirk, because I have never seen Star Trek: The Motion Picture. I'm not even entirely sure who Mr. Sulu is.

You should see that movie. It has a really good score.

And Sulu was in the original series, though there are a bunch of season 2 episodes without him as George Takei was off filming The Green Berets.

Neil

Good one. For some reason it has not occured to me in the slightest to pay any attention to All Hallow's Eve.

Actually your dressed as Kirk from the original series.

Joe, who couldn't be so cruel to dress someone in the Star Trek the Motion Picture uniforms even if it is make believe.

Actually your dressed as Kirk from the original series.

Joe, who couldn't be so cruel to dress someone in the Star Trek the Motion Picture uniforms even if it is make believe.

::shrug::

Couldn't care less right now. Onwards and upwards...

Why is it the people see a gay guy and they think of Mr. Garrison!?!?!?!?!?! I mean, HONESTLY, that is the worst thing I have ever been associated with!!! Blech!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to dress me up as a Queen forHalloween at least go with Niles Crane!!!!!

Yuk Yuk Yuk, my skin is crawling now!!!!!!!!!!! You might as well have put me in a dress!!!!!!!!!! Blech!!!!!!!!

Why is it the people see a gay guy and they think of Mr. Garrison!?!?!?!?!?!  I mean, HONESTLY, that is the worst thing I have ever been associated with!!! Blech!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you want to dress me up as a Queen forHalloween at least go with Niles Crane!!!!!  

Yuk Yuk Yuk, my skin is crawling now!!!!!!!!!!! You might as well have put me in a dress!!!!!!!!!! Blech!!!!!!!!

at least I gave you Mr Slave, instead of Mr Hat, or Mr. Twig.

Jeff -- who knows what costume he would be wearing, but won't divulge it until his arrival

but whats more important is what I dress you as.

Oh man, that is funny. :wave: Reminds me of a friend of mine in school that did the funniest Big Gay Al!

I think I'd be Hermione...I have the right hair LOL

I've decided to go out tomorrow night on the BLVD Halloween party as NIles Crane doing a pirate!!!

NIles Crane doing a pirate!!!

Niles is NOT gay. :P

but you can tell he wants to be LOL

Joe, who will post the conclusion this evening.

well its finished

KM here is a picture of Mr Slave and Mr Garrison.

Mr Slave is on the left.

708_image_06.jpg

Joe...

Sorry to show up so late, but I have been having internet issues for a week or so and had to change providers... Oh well...

You are a maniac... In the most flattering and talented sense of the word... If you ever publish a novel, I want an autographed edition.

At least I got to be the one to avenge the death of John Williams, even if it turned out to be the false prophet. Bloody brilliant work, Joe.

PS: I LOVE the fact that you dressed me up as Hagrid... I think that is a scream!