What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Newer Films)

King Mark

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BloodBoal said:

I find it to be pretty condescending to people in junior college.

Well obviously.

Also, I got an associate's degree at one of Virginia's equivalents of junior college before I went to a full university.  So I know of what I speak!

Cremers will not like it.

I still think it's as good a sequel as we could have hoped, save the questonable third act. But it's Villeneuve's weakest film.

6 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

P.S.: Cremers won't like it.

Can you tell me why I won't like it in one or two words? Pinpoint the problem to its core!

2 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Can you tell me why I won't like it in one or two words? Pinpoint the problem to its core!

Second one.

Karol

Just saw Blade Runner 2049. Excellent movie, the more I thought about it leaving the theater, the more I liked it too, which makes its poor box office almost criminal. For a 2 hour and 43 minute including credits, it didn't feel long at all. In fact the story flowed perfectly, and if Deakins doesn't win an Oscar for it (which I know at this point he very likely won't), I think I'm going to scream. My only real regret is I wish I could have seen it on the biggest screen possible, otherwise I loved it! I'm definitely gonna check it out again. It deserves repeat viewing. - 9 / 10

Gerald's Game. Terrific Netflix film. Nice the way the director solved the unfilmable issues associated with the story.

Talking about Netflix movies:

robert-redford-jane-fonda-our-souls-at-n

Our Souls At Night reuniting Robert Redford & Jane Fonda was kinda nice & cosy. You don't often see Romantic movies with 'old' people.