Stefancos

McFarlane does Star Trek. The Orville

I hadn't heard about this either.  Anyone got a link to a good article that explains it?

Don't have a link at the moment, but a few days ago Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson harped about viewers shouldn't trust other big news media, essentially. This got a lot of backlash, and Seth MacFarlane said that that stunt makes him embarrassed to work for Fox. 

2 hours ago, Wojism said:

MacFarlane is going to get The Orville canceled with his anti-FOX rhetoric. Just wait. 

While FOX Television and FOX News share a parent company (for the moment), they two completely separate entities, and run as such. I doubt this is going to be a problem for MacFarlane, especially given that FOX Entertainment is about to be sold to Comcast or (hopefully) Disney. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

If FOX cancels The Orville, Hulu or Netflix will pick it up.

They're not going to cancel The Orville.  It's not as if MacFarlane compared anyone on FOX News to Planet of the Apes.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

I hadn't heard about this either.  Anyone got a link to a good article that explains it?

How about this one?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/seth-macfarlane-fox-tucker-carlson_us_5b26b86ce4b0783ae12a3bcc

As far as I can tell, he's got a bit of a point.

10 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

It would indeed be stupid to compare a person to a planet.

Except perhaps people with a huge EGO. :lol:

guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-2017-ego-l