Sign in to follow this  
Lukas Kendall

Lukas Kendall's Indiegogo—sci-fi short film

I've been meaning to check it out, but IndieGoGo apparentiy is incompatible with the antiquated browser I have to use at work (an older version of Internet Explorer!).  Kind of weird.  I hope to look soon.

If anybody doesn't follow the FSM board, I thought I would mention that Lukas Kendall's Indiegogo campaign crossed the $25,000 threshold a few hours ago!  Congrats Lukas!

Also, the campaign will remain active until 11:59pm Pacific Time, Thursday May 31, so there's still time to contribute and take advantage of the perks Lukas and some of the other specialty labels have offered.

I too lament the death of FSM as a CD label...and I loved the back cover quotes. I would also point out that the cover art vastly improved over the course of the label's life. Heck, the difference between their View from Pompey's Head cover and the Take a Hard Ride cover was already huge, and those weren't even released that far apart. :)

Yavar

I pre-ordered the CD. I figure any Ron Jones is a little closer to my precious DuckTales in spirit. And I've never pre-ordered a CD for a soundtrack that hasn't been written yet. Exciting.