Upcoming Films

Quintus

God, those effects in the whaler flick look awful. Hope they clean that up. A lot.

Bryan Singer is the latest person saying he's gonna do 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Let's hope it doesn't suck!

And unfortunately the ideal cast is now impossible.

Kelsey%20Grammer-James%20Mason.jpg

Well, we spent the last page talking about both The Fifth Wave and In The Heart of the Sea, so I don't know which Drax is asking about now. Also, we were taking about both because I posted the trailer to both, so I dunno why Drax doesn't just watch the trailers if he wants to know what they're about.

so I dunno why Drax doesn't just watch the trailers if he wants to know what they're about.

My 25 GB monthly broadband has run out after sharing screens over Skype so much and watching too many ASMR vids.

You only have 25 gig a month?

But still smarter movie buffs know not to look at all!

Like I said last week, this is an "ok, fun" film. It's getting showered with praise because the bar has been so lowered and it delivers something that in 1997, say, wouldn't be all that fresh, but is now a bit novel. Of the three big space films in recent memory, it's right in the middle - easily, easily beating the Cuaron affair. Anyone looking for evidence that their beloved early days Scott still exists will probably still be disappointed though entertained. And I'm almost certain this isn't an Alex Cremers film. If it is, everything he bases his tastes and preferences on is a fraud!