An infamous "state of my life" post. :-P

Sorry that I haven't been reading or posting much gang... but my life is in a bit of a transitional period.

I've been been busy for the last few weeks and hence haven't had time to post. Besides, since The Fury set (which is a dream come true to me), there hasn't been much news.

But just recently, I've been having a rough couple of days because I've gone from being on top of the world and having literally one of the best and fun times in my life having dreams come true to feeling like crap and having dreams shattered in literally the same day, LITERALLY a few hours apart.

But I'll be okay. I just need time to sort things out. It's not a serious or critical problem, nor suicidal, nor self-destructive... just in need of time, work, meditation, and prayer.

So, don't mind me. I'll post when I have the time and I see fit. And I'll never leave you guys completely. I have too many friends here and I love John Williams music far too much. 8O

Thanks to those who have been writing me to see if I'm okay. I am. And to the people I'm trading with? Be patient. I'm almost done with the trades and I haven't forgotten you. ;)

TTYL!

-Chris

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there Chris. Things happen in life for a reason even though we may not understand why, but in the end you will come out on top.

Thanks, guys (and girls) for all the kind (and humorous) replies. :)

Maybe when I'm more comfortable, I'll let you know why I was so depressed.

-Chris, Who is slowly starting to feel better. .. :(

When I'm blue I always listen to Coplnad's Clarinet Concerto. The first section is slow and somewaht sad, but then it gets very jazzy and I always end smilling.

I guess, waht I want to say is that the best thing to do is ang on the things you love to do. It works with me...

I hope things get better. If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask...

After all, what are friends for?

Funny you should mention that.

I recently discovered the Dunkin Donuts ICED COFFEE.

I have been an addict because in the summer, hot coffees are a bit overkill, and these things I gulp. I even make my own now to save money. LOL

Coffee... mmmm.... :)

-Chris, Now making some eggs and some OJ to go with his iced coffee...

Come back!  Morn needs a good beating from both sides.

I agree :(

(Just kidding, Morn)

;)!

I'm glad I can be of service. Where is the lad? Come get your lashing, boy! :)

After I had a near fatal allergic reaction in 1998, I was forbidden to have caffiene because it gave me heart palpatations. But after re-habbing myself with lots of cardio and weightlifting, I can now be a coffee addict again.

Joy! :)

Jeez, Chrush -- I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Miguel, you are a man of excellent taste. I have just about every piece of Copland's music that's ever been recorded.

Funny you should mention that.

I recently discovered the Dunkin Donuts ICED COFFEE.

I have been an addict because in the summer, hot coffees are a bit overkill, and these things I gulp. I even make my own now to save money. LOL

Coffee... mmmm....  :)  

-Chris, Now making some eggs and some OJ to go with his iced coffee...

get some of their real chocolate donuts and I will be there. Not that choclate covered crap. Chocolate cake donuts, glazed=heaven.

Joe, who can resist everything chocolate except donuts.

OMG!!!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM

Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Crullers!!! My FAVE!

I can't STAND iced coffe, but I like the fruit coolattas!

Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear that you are going through something. Whatever it is I hope it all changes back to being good. You sound a little better now after all those posts. I was actually wondering where you had gone off to. Take it easy, and one step at a time, and hopefully things will be back to normal and you will feel on top of the world again. As you can tell we are all here for you in droves. :(

Ocelot

Hey, my man Chris, what the hell happened? Well, we're not expecting to tell us, but like Forrest Gump said "S**t Happens"

Hang on there buddy

Hector - who doesn't mindofftopic posts :(

Hector - who thinks Forrest also inventedthe smilie thing "Have aNice Day" hehehe

I reiterate: ylflower.gif

Thank you!

Here, everyone's moaning about what a shitty time they're going through here at the board. Do you hear me complaining? No! My life's a frigging shambles! I happen to be going through an extreeeeeeeeeemely stressful time right now. Do I want to come here and weep? No! I want to laugh my ass off.

:lol2:

See?

Anyway, the compliment is much appreciated, ocelot.

Figo, LOL on the outside, bawling on the inside.

Chris, I haven't gotten to "know" you very well yet through this MB, but I feel a kindred spirit with you at least through our mutual love of JW and especially the new Fury set (I'm throwing on "Hester's Theme" for you). All the best, dude.

Thanks everyone, I avoided this post I don't know why, but taking it all in at one go has been the best time I have had here yet -- we're one big, happy family (with brothers Figo - tearing it up in the wood yard with the dogs, and Morn - staying in a van down by the river, and Steef - well, let's just stay out of the basement for now...) :)

Good night John Boy, Good night Ren, Good night Miguel, Good night Marian, Good night Ricard...

The five tones, who's office had Krispy Kreme day today and I have far too many donuts inside my little alien belly. But I am really liking the "acid" flower fairy!