What would you do with an extra Reivers disc?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find the highest bidder or ask around and see if there is someone who wants it and would be willing to work out a trade for something of value you might want.

I initially wanted to put it on ebay, but all the fees here and there got confusing. :? Plus I'm not even sure whether it would sell (which would cost me listing fee) or even how much its really worth. Any ideas about its monetary value?

But seriously, if I were to do a CD to CD trade, what JW CD is of similar value? :?

Seriously, I have no idea. Just that two bucks would be a friggin' steal!

All is not lost! How about Superman remastered Rhino? :|

You think I don't have that? Baah!

- Marc, whose JW collection nevertheless isn't quite without its holes yet.

- Marc, whose JW collection nevertheless isn't quite without its holes yet.

Whoa... how many negatives are there in that sentence!? :|

But seriously, if I were to do a CD to CD trade, what JW CD is of similar value?

I dunno... Jane Eyre, maybe?

Well, I knew Joe would say that.

Anyways, the CD is probably worth 30 to 40 € (36 to 46 US-$). Jane Eyre was mentioned before, but I believe that one is harder to find and goes for a bit more. That being said, I still don't have the reivers but somehow I believe there is a chance for a re-issue maybe even with expanded treatment because it was on Columbia records and FSM is currently checking them out, so I will wait a bit before I pay an insane horror price on this title.

good God are you people so dense that you can't understand a joke, get a sense of humor,

besides when you ask a STUPID question, you should expect stupid answers,

no believe me your's was a stupid question, either keep it, give it away, sell it or throw it away, not too difficult to figure out.

You should totally trade for Heartbeeps or Fitzwilly.

Are they good? I've never heard either.

Anyways, the CD is probably worth 30 to 40 € (36 to 46 US-$)

Wow. ;)

I believe there is a chance for a re-issue maybe even with expanded treatment because it was on Columbia records and FSM is currently checking them out,

Shucks! :)

You think I don't have that? Baah!

No I think you DO have that. ;)

Burga - who doesnt

no believe me your's was a stupid question, either keep it, give it away, sell it or throw it away, not too difficult to figure out.

Well, with the exception that it wasn't my question at all, BurgaFlippingMan posted it and he or everyone else has the right to ask anything, even if it is just for the purpose of starting a conversation and being social. Maybe you should actually read posts more carefully and try to be social at all? Sure, that costs some effort but believe me, its worth the result.

Which one was it? The Sony/Columbia version (with the white LP cover) or the Varses Club version (with the blue cover)? I don't have the blue one, and would trade for it, but I already have the white one.

If no takers, sell it on eBay. The fees are quite small, and only a small percent of what you make. I sell occasional doubles on there sometimes too.

Incidentally, I don't think it's a stupid question. :? What is this place for? Bashing people for different tastes in movies and music than you? Occasional serious posts followed by a splurge of mocking posts? ;)

Its the white one, both of them. If I were to trade with someone, do you think its wise to try and trade it for Superman: The Movie Rhino or The Lost World?

Is Superman expensive? I cant find any on ebay now so I cant tell.

As for ebay, does anyone have any experience selling through it? I dont have paypal (but may be able to use dad's) and absolutely zero user feedback...actually, i dont even have an account yet! ;)

If your friend or family has an account and you just need to sell 1 thing, get someone to sell it for you. Or trade it with someone here if you find a taker. Anybody? C'mon, it's a nice score if someone doesn't have it. Wasn't it the score that got Johnny noticed by Spielberg?

If your friend or family has an account and you just need to sell 1 thing, get someone to sell it for you.

Nope. Ebay isnt very big around here (as far as selling goes). A tad impractical where I live. :) Is it true most people on ebay would also prefer to trade within their own regions?

Geez Louise! The winning bid price to this was totally unexpected - I guess the winner felt he/she really needed to have The Reivers bad...

KM thats a terrible vader avatar, the helmet looks toooooooo big.

course I loved your original vader avatar.