No, it is perfect. I demand an admission of perfection!

NEVER! NEVER I TELL YOU! :lsvader:

Maybe he will sprout two arms in film 3. It's possible isnt?

When Orodruin freezes and Mordor turns blue from cold.

Maybe he will sprout two arms in film 3. It's possible isnt?

When Orodruin freezes and Mordor turns blue from cold.

Shhh don't spoil the sequel trilogy that'll come out when Disney buys it all.

Karol

Hmmm, looks like the game only covers what would have been the original film 1 (current film 1 plus up through the barrel chase of film 2), though this is a shot of Smaug so maybe it covers the entirety of both movies (I didn't see Lake-town, though)

Which is kind of stupid IMO (unless they are going to DLC the third movie's events) what with another film coming, that is really only exposition and 2 battles.

Right. I would have only covered up to Forest River Chase in the first game, and saved Lake-town, Dol Goldur, and Erebor for Game 2

As a general rule in the Lego, usually only the cutscenes have anything substantial in them anyways,

Can Doug Adams sing?

Can Conrad Pope orchestrate?

But I doubt Doug's strengths lie in the singing department. Or who knows. Perhaps he has a golden voice and we just don't know it. ;)

With the success of Arcade Fire, would they not make a worthy candidate to do the end credits song for TABA?

Yes, perhaps an angsty ballad reflecting Thorin's very un-hipster descent into greed. He's a total sell out, and was cooler before he became so popular among Durin's folk.

article-1290529304366-0c24e62d000005dc-5

With the success of Arcade Fire, would they not make a worthy candidate to do the end credits song for TABA?

Yes, perhaps an angsty ballad reflecting Thorin's very un-hipster descent into greed. He's a total sell out, and was cooler before he became so popular among Durin's folk.

article-1290529304366-0c24e62d000005dc-5

Impossible by default!

hipster-gandalf-550x367.png

thorin's sword glowed blue in the game. EPIC WIN!

BTW, isnt the game released in december 2014? They may have time to make TABA scenes.

The prequel LEGO Star wars game had some rough ROTS levels. No music from that film since it was made prior to the final film...

BTW, isnt the game released in december 2014? They may have time to make TABA scenes.

The prequel LEGO Star wars game had some rough ROTS levels. No music from that film since it was made prior to the final film...

They weren't so rough and it definitely had ROTS music.

They weren't so rough and it definitely had ROTS music.

Not in the original game, the Complete Saga version added the ROTS music, in the first game it was music from A New Hope and Return of the Jedi.

Well maybe they added those changes to later pressings of the original game then. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you because I don't own the Complete Saga, just the prequel game for PC and it's definitely got ROTS music throughout. I do remember a bit of A New Hope's Princess Leia material in the level at the Jedi Temple though.

Well maybe they added those changes to later pressings of the original game then. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you because I don't own the Complete Saga, just the prequel game for PC and it's definitely got ROTS music throughout. I do remember a bit of A New Hope's Princess Leia material in the level at the Jedi Temple though.

Oh okay.

In my copy of the Gamecube version the Rescuing Palpatine level has the unused Binary Sunset, and the Mustafar duel uses Into The Trap.

Also goes to show how much freedom digital environment gives to the film makers, when everything except the actor can be smoothly replaced, switched, added, manipulated and changed on a whim.

Also goes to show how much freedom digital environment gives to the film makers, when everything except the actor can be smoothly replaced, switched, added, manipulated and changed on a whim.

Technically, even a physical enviroment can have things changed, for example Star Wars or the cliff in Raiders.

Technically, even a physical enviroment can have things changed, for example Star Wars or the cliff in Raiders.

Now it is just much easier and will get easier. Again we are back to the question of the film makers not having to commit to anything until last minute! O tempora or mores!

Oh okay.

In my copy of the Gamecube version the Rescuing Palpatine level has the unused Binary Sunset, and the Mustafar duel uses Into The Trap.

The PC version didnt come with ROTS music either, i remember clearly substituting the game files with music files created on my own. Using boys into battle, battle of the heroes, lament, general grievous... etc.