Fight breaks out at Boston Pops Opening Night!

Foxfan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yo Girl. Talk to the hand ,coz the Baton ain't listening, beaaatch"

I'm convinced that is Johnny being restrained, in the photos centre.

Fascinating (eyebrow lift)

"He played F sharp instead of F natural! That's it, enough is enough." - Spectator #1

"But he was supposed to play F sharp." - Spectator #2

" :) you!" - Spectator #1

That's probably how is happened.

So let me get this straight....according to reports the guy was tapped on the shoulder to be quiet....and all hell broke loose. :)

Guy 1 - "Oh cool, they are going to play Princess Leia's theme from A New Hope."

Guy 2 - "No, It's Star Wars!"

Guy 1 - "A New Hope!!!!!"

Guy 2 - "I said Star Wars!!!!!"

Guy 1 - " :) you!!!"

Guy 2 - "That's it your ass is mine!!!!!"

Guy 1 - "Oh cool, they are going to play Princess Leia's theme from A New Hope."

Guy 2 - "No, It's Star Wars!"

Guy 1 - "A New Hope!!!!!"

Guy 2 - "I said Star Wars!!!!!"

Guy 1 - " :) you!!!"

Guy 2 - "That's it your ass is mine!!!!!"

;)

:)

I'm sorry, that's the last place I would expect a fight.

And they weren't even playing Stravinsky's "The Rite of Spring"! LOL.

pops.jpg

The video was hilarious, saw it on FoxNews tonight. His date is going to have a heck of a story!

So let me get this straight....according to reports the guy was tapped on the shoulder to be quiet....and all hell broke loose.

I guess the dude flipped after he got tapped and wailed on the tapper. Maybe he was drunk...

pops.jpg

The video was hilarious, saw it on FoxNews tonight. His date is going to have a heck of a story!

:o It's Joe. :o

Had somebody said - "Actually, I thought Chariots of Fire getting the award, was a good call" :lol:

Fight breaks out at Boston Pops Opening Night!

and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

pops-1.jpg

if that is me Melange it would look more like this!

Apparently it was a "Toupee Fight" (close up YouTube footage of the incident).

I laughed when I saw this comment to it, on YouTube. It's one of those hilariously "typical" YouTuber comments isn't it.

Who's to say the guy didn't deserve a punch in the mouth? Word is he smacked the guy in the blue shirt on the shoulder with his booklet to get his attention,prior to asking him to quiet down. And he looks like a sissy boy and couldn't back up his actions. People should think before they slap someone to get their attention, or ya might get knuckled up sissy boys. hahahha the guy remained seated and let the girls do his fighting. LOL

:lol:

There are some crazies out there. You never know who hasn't taken their medicine that day.

Last year in London during a Philharmonia concert, a seemingly mild-mannered old man stood up in the 1st mvmt. of Beethoven's 7th and starting shouting at the conductor (von Dohnanyi) "Hey, hey! You're on the wrong chord! The wrong chord, I tell you!"

Okaaay. Yes, yes, it's okay darling, we know you're Beethoven reincarnated...yes, we just have this lovely white jacket for you....

There's a video on msn's home page where the guy who started the fight has spoke out about his version of the story of what happened. I haven't bothered to watch it but it's just an FYI if anyone is intrested in it.