Should I or should I not . . .

Josh500

. . . sleep with this chick I met at a party last night? Her name's Cammie, she's Brazilian, and she's smoking hot!

Haha. No, I'm just kidding. :wub:

Actually I wanted to ask should I or should I not buy Home Alone 2 (the limited edition), Jaws 2 OS, and Stanley and Iris OS for 50 Euros each? A friend who's also a JW fan wants to sell me these (not because he wants to get rid of them but because he's strapped for cash). And I've been wanting them for a long time. Is that a good bargain, do you think? All the CDs are used but in a very good condition still. Should I buy them all or just one or two? Which one?

Before you suggest I go to ebay, I don't have a credit card, so I can't use that! Thanks.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never even heard about those movies but answer to your first question: yes,you should.

What do you mean you've never heard of Home Alone 2 and Jaws 2??? (Stanley and Iris I could understand.)

Re 1st question: Oh yeah, I will! :wub:

Stanley and Iris and Home Alone 2 are still available from Varese Sarabande, brand new, for $15.98 and $29.98 respectively:

Home Alone 2: http://www.varesesarabande.com/details.asp...1102%2D1014%2D2

Stanley and Iris: http://www.varesesarabande.com/details.asp?pid=vsd%2D5255

Here's what you do, sleep with the chick, buy Jaws 2 from your friend and get the other two from Varese. :wub:

Make sure you have the original Home Alone before buying 2. It's a better purchase, but since 2 in theory incorporates most of the original's score, you'll find buying 1 harder to justify later. Nevertheless, that's how I came about the scores, and I find the original a much more pleasing and coherent listen at Christmas time. All 2 can boast are a couple decent, new carols and bits of underscore. Otherwise, it is interminably repetitive and Mickey Mouse-y. (Plus, 1 has that nice source music - Have yourself a... merry little... Christmas...)

Thanks for the tip, but I have Home Alone OS since I was like 12! I'm a huge fan of this score, but I wanna get the sequel score as well, because it has many new and funky themes!

Yes, on both acounts...

Though as mentioned above, you still can get Home Alone 2 through the Varese site.

Miguel, who isn't fond of brasilian girls...

That interesting. At least you'd be able to speak her language!

. . . sleep with this chick I met at a party last night? Her name's Cammie, she's Brazilian, and she's smoking hot!

If she looks like this:

adriana_lima_241432g.jpg

or this:

adriana-lima-6.jpg

or this:

adriana_lima6.jpg

then I suggest you hit that like the fist of an angry god my friend....repeatedly.

If she doesn't, i'd make sure she's a she before you get yourself in too deep, if you get my meaning.

As for your real question...what was it again? I got distracted by some er...pictures.

DUH!!!

By the way, does the Brazilian chick have a brazilian? :P

That would be way hot!

then I suggest you hit that like the fist of an angry god my friend....repeatedly.

If she doesn't, i'd make sure she's a she before you get yourself in too deep, if you get my meaning.

As for your real question...what was it again? I got distracted by some er...pictures.

To those pictures I can only say wow. Just...wow. There's nothing more to add than a simply wow. I am in awe.

Isn't the question really: is *she* willing to sleep with someone who's willing to shell out 50 bucks for a 20 year old CD?

If you can afford to pay $50.00 for a CD she's probably not gonna question it. ;)

Just tell her this: "Quero lamber a sua buceta"

I didnt understood a word.

But it sounds dirty :blink:

I will help you!

lamber = lamer

buceta = cono

Got it? :lol: