• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Spider-man 3

2. Men in Black

3. Spider-man

4. Batman

5. Superman: The Movie

I never really liked those movies, though, and I've only seen a few of them.

EDIT: Oh crap, didn't see the SCORES part. HERE'S my list for the scores, not films:

1. Superman: The Movie

2. Spider-man

3. Batman

4. Men in Black

Don't care about the rest

indy4 - who thinks the next Top 5 series should be Hans Zimmer

1) Batman (sorry JW)

2) Superman - The Movie

3) Batman Returns

4) Punisher

5) X-Men III

P.S. - I haven't listened to "Road to Perdition" outside the movie, so I didn't include it in this poll, nevertheless I remember liking it very much in the movie.

Superman

Batman

Spider-man

Whatever. I plead cinematic ignorance, but it's common knowledge that most of these movies suck.

By the way, how on Earth are the Spider-man sequel scores better than the original? If you account for only new material, 2 doesn't have enough and 3 is just bad.

Spiderman

Batman

Men in Black

Spiderman 2

Batman Returns

Yes, I know there's no Williams in there, but Elfman just has it down when it comes to comic book movies.

Superman

Batman

Spider-man

Whatever. I plead cinematic ignorance, but it's common knowledge that most of these movies suck.

By the way, how on Earth are the Spider-man sequel scores better than the original? If you account for only new material, 2 doesn't have enough and 3 is just bad.

Have you heard the 2-disc promo for Elfman's Spider-Man 2? Off the top of my head, "Theater Montage," "Happy Montage," "The Bank/Saving May," "Aunt May Packs," "Not Back Yet," "The Train/Appreciation," "On the Case," and "Armageddon" all are rather good. I wouldn't say Spider-Man 2 is necessarily better, but it's definitely got a lot going for it.

1.) Batman

2.) X-Men: The Last Stand

3.) Superman

4.) Batman Returns

5.) Spiderman 3 (soley for the opening and the track where Venom latches onto Brock)

Man...there really weren't as many good comic book scores as I thought there were...Spiderman 3 is only thrown on there to round it out, but it's better than the rest on the list.

1. Batman Returns

2. Batman

3. Superman: The Movie

4. Spider-Man

5. X2: X-Men United

Honorable Mentions:

Superman Returns

Spider-Man 2

Sin City

I picked Spiderman 3 because of the opening track and the music at the Church. The other Spiderman scores just don't do it for me. And by choosing 3 I pick the best of the others as well as the new, so it covers all bases.

I picked Spiderman 3 because of the opening track and the music at the Church. The other Spiderman scores just don't do it for me. And by choosing 3 I pick the best of the others as well as the new, so it covers all bases.

Wow.

First off, the opening track is Elfman except for the Venom's theme section. And you don't like, from the first, "Costume Montage," "Revenge," "Parade Attack," "The Final Confrontation," "Farewell," "End Credits," (c'mon, man, you've gotta like "Farewell"), and from the second, "Theater Montage," "The Bank/Saving May," "Happy Montage," "Aunt May Packs," "Not Back Yet," "He's Back," "The Train (Parts 1 and 2)/Appreciation," "On the Case," "Armageddon," and "At Long Last, Love"? And yet, you'll pick Spider-Man 3 for 85% Elfman opening credits and the music at the Church? :nod:

Wow.

First off, the opening track is Elfman except for the Venom's theme section. And you don't like, from the first, "Costume Montage," "Revenge," "Parade Attack," "The Final Confrontation," "Farewell," "End Credits," (c'mon, man, you've gotta like "Farewell")

Costume Montage is a brilliant cue.

Nobody's listened to Road to Perdition eh

I just don't feel right labeling it as a comic book score.

It's not technically a comic book, but I just wanted it to be able to be chosen within this category. It's more along the lines with A History Of Violence.

spiderman 3 had music, that was the biggest piece of shit movie, so bad, how anyone could like that....what a disaster of a movie.

Superman

Superman II

Batman,

cant go to far after that score wise

What is this!?

Masters of the Universe is not included? Was it a toy line first, then a comic book?

Conti's Masters of the Universe is one of the best scores in this globe, it has the ultimate best fanfare that anyone has composed.

When I listen to that score I do not even remember Superman...

Never heard of it.

I hope that was a joke...

Does it look like I'm joking? :(

I implore you to listen to it, your life will not be same after that experience. ;)

Never heard of it.

I hope that was a joke...

Does it look like I'm joking? :(

I implore you to listen to it, your life will not be same after that experience. ;)

You're right...I'll be a heck of a lot poorer... :)

1. Superman: The Movie

2. Supergirl

3. Batman Returns

4. Batman

5. The Shadow (I'm not even sure this was a comic book movie score, but it feels like one anyway)

Yeah, Shadow was a comic book/pulp movie. Good choice, I forgot about that.