Which score will be better?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which score will be better?

• Interstellar
    • Lincoln
  2. 2. Which movie will be better?

• Interstellar
    • Lincoln
  3. 3. Will Indy 4 be vastly superior to Interstellar and Lincoln in both score AND movie?

• Yes
    • No
    • It will be better than Interstellar, but not Lincoln
    • It will be better than Lincoln, but not Interstellar

1. Interstellar

2. Interstellar

3. Yes

I'm hoping for some good stuff from Interstellar, Lincoln I guess I'll wait and see. and Indy 4 WILL be good. I know it, for score and movie. It WILL!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat, your polls are way too complex.

Check out my previous polls, to see how it's done right. I have made a lot of successful polls here.

Does any cat disagree? Maybe my polls were shit. Now is the time to speak up !

Whats the point of making a poll asking what will be better when no one has even seen the movies (2 of which havent even been shot yet)?

What he said. There's nothing wrong with speculation about what kind of film it's going to be, but speculation about how good it's going to be seems pointless. Who knows?

Lincoln will be stupid,

*****SPOILER AHEAD*****

He gets shot by John Wilkes Booth

****end of spoilers*****

boring. another stupid presidential docudrama, oh my a costume epic. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and JW will compose a score as souless as the film and boring as hell. A surefire dust collector.

Whats the point of making a poll asking what will be better when no one has even seen the movies (2 of which havent even been shot yet)?

What he said. There's nothing wrong with speculation about what kind of film it's going to be, but speculation about how good it's going to be seems pointless. Who knows?

Pointless... that was the word I was looking for :D

Lincoln was shot over 142 years ago.

(Har?)

Lincoln was shot over 142 years ago.

(Har?)

Well that's a rather sick joke.

Lincoln will be stupid,

*****SPOILER AHEAD*****

****end of spoilers*****

boring. another stupid presidential docudrama, oh my a costume epic. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and JW will compose a score as souless as the film and boring as hell. A surefire dust collector.

Obviously you know nothing about film, Steven Spielberg, or John Williams... AT ALL!

Lincoln will be stupid,

*****SPOILER AHEAD*****

****end of spoilers*****

Obviously you know nothing about film, Steven Spielberg, or John Williams... AT ALL!

I concur.

I am adamant by saying that the score will be marvelous in Lincoln. It will be the best material Williams has composed in this decade. Presidential films are fantastic ground for exquisite scores. I can almost hear Tim Morrison's trumpet in my head beforehand. Joey simply has no taste.

I think it'll be good, but best of the decade? As long as William's wrote the three Harry Potters, The Terminal, and Catch Me If You Can in this decade, it cannot be the best of the decade.

So far Munich is one of his best scores ever, I expect Lincoln to surpass it, so yes, it will be one of the best of the decade. I'm sensing another double nomination for John Williams in the near future, and they have to give him another Oscar soon before he passes (don't mean to bring that up). Seriously though, it's what the Academy does, they gave Ennio Morricone his lifetime achievement award because he's like 90-something.

So far Munich is one of his best scores ever, I expect Lincoln to surpass it, so yes, it will be one of the best of the decade. I'm sensing another double nomination for John Williams in the near future, and they have to give him another Oscar soon before he passes (don't mean to bring that up). Seriously though, it's what the Academy does, they gave Ennio Morricone his lifetime achievement award because he's like 90-something.

Isn't Morricone only 78?

As for Lincoln, I do not really want to see a whole film that feels like the John Quincy Adams scenes in Amistad - and that is what this film will be.

Are you expecting the score to feel like that too? It very well could, but I'd like to hear more of a rustic, fiddle sound. Something more associated with the era of the Civil War.

Ray Barnsbury

Is Williams even going to do Interstellar?

No, Quincy Jones is actually doing this one. Spielberg doesn't like to use Williams all that much, and John Williams has grown tired of composing for Spielberg... :)

Spielberg is going to use Interstellar to pull the trigger on his long planned transition to Zimmer.

Actually, God will not permit that.

A Deus-in-Machina has to prevent such an apocalyptic scenario, lest the universe unhinge.