Four more weeks until the Chamber is opened.

JoeinAR

For some of us the next four weeks will be torturous.

Ren, Marian, Ocelot, Irishcal, Neil, Ray, and of course Harry Potter, and the others who are looking forward to this release, will find that 4 weeks can seem like 4 months.

Those who have read the book anticipate this film even more because each Harry Potter novel builds on the past while telling its own story.

Of course we know everything works out in the end because there is always the next book. But seeing this realization of someones dream is alway fun and exciting.

On Friday the 15th of November prepare to step inside the Chamber.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i absolutely can hardly wait. plus! that next monday after the opening weekend, I will be taking the kiddies to see the symphony play JW.

You're absolutely right, E.A. Joe. I CANNOT wait for this movie and score, and while I have enjoyed all the recent talk of the music, it's made the wait all the more difficult. But I'm not complaining, the anticipation just makes it all the more enjoyable when it finally arrives.

Ray Barnsbury-who thinks that Harry Potter and JW is the best combination since . . . well, the best ever! :(

I write for my college newspaper, so I'll be going to a press pre-screening ~10 days before the film is released. :(

where do you go to school? i also write for my college paper, though i've never gotten a chance to go to a press screening, not through them. i've been to a few before, but that's because of the other local papers i write for.

Ted, who got to see Signs almost a month before it came out and is very jealous of diskobolus

I'm an undergrad at MIT.

wow! so you do movie reivews for the paper? and do they re-imburse you for tickets i suppose? i go to Villanova (undergrad) and they decided to stop doing that for everyone who writes for the entertainment section, which bothers me. so basically, i'm paying to write for them. but i have the other papers paying me, so i might as well submit them to my school paper too. that's the reason why i'm still writing for it.

Ted

I only watched the third trailer once. I thought that was the problem with the first movie, it didn't suprised me, I had already everyting saw in all the photo's and trailers. So I decided to not watch any trailer or photo's. :pukeface:

Bart, look at my sig!!! :(

The world premiere will be in London early next month. Following that, there will be two US premieres, one each in NYC and L.A. but there have been no specific dates announced for any that I'm aware of.

I'm eagerly expecting both. Though the atincipation for the score makes the anticipation for the movie bigger. But the main reason to be excited is because the book is so good (as all HP books are).

Ren, Marian, Ocelot, Irishcal, Neil, and the others who are looking forward to this release, will find that 4 weeks can seem like 4 months.

Look at that...I'm gone for a little while and I'm already forgotten! :cry:

~Harry, who's also excited for the movie and score

Waddayamean????????????? It's all about you!!!!!! The film isn't called Han Solo and the Chamber of Secrets, it's Harry Potter, so in actual fact, no one has forgotten about you, you were just always there!

The film is released at the 14th of November in Germany at 0.01 am. I have the honor to see the film with our beloved admin Andreas :) The tickets are already in my pocket since nearly three weeks... But I still can't wait to see it!!!!! :)

You girlfriend of Andreas ? :)  

I thought that we finally had a new girl here, and now she's occupied  :)

No, I am not the girlfriend of Andreas. Im the girlfriend of Andreas neighbour :)

You girlfriend of Andreas ? :)  

I thought that we finally had a new girl here, and now she's occupied  :)

No!!! :cry2:

Andreas ( Admin )

Soso... so schlimm? Denk dran, ich hab die Harry Potter Karten :evil:

Ren, Marian, Ocelot, Irishcal, Neil, and the others who are looking forward to this release, will find that 4 weeks can seem like 4 months.

You are not forgotten.

Don't feel bad, I've never left . . .

Ray Barnsbury :)

Ren, Marian, Ocelot, Irishcal, Neil, Ray, and of course Harry Potter, and the others who are looking forward to this release, will find that 4 weeks can seem like 4 months.

Sorry Ray, but it is now corrected. :)

Sorry Ray, but it is now corrected. :)

Hehe, thanks Joe. Didn't mean to whine if I sounded like it, just responding to Harry. :)

Ray Barnsbury

Not a bit, it was my oversite, not you'res

Joe, who is listening to TITANIC

i won't be going to see it on opening day.

maybe on thanksgiving or something.

i'm a big fan, but the score and books will hold me.

Ren - who doesn't go to the movies much.

THAT is an AWESOME sig.

wheredja get it!

I know somebody... actually my co-webmaster has made it for herself on our site, but I use it on this site. :P