This new website is a disgrace

foxfilmmusic

This new collaborative website is a disgrace to both composers. It lessons Mr. Williams' legacy, and to call Mr. Giacchino the "new Williams" is disrespectful to him as his own composer. Each deserves their own fan site, especially Mr. Williams for the reputation he has built for over 40 years. No one else should come even close to sharing space with him.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja stimme ich überein. Mein Name sollte neben William sein, da ich der nächste Komponist von Spielberg einmal William sein werde, pensioniert.

I think Giacchinno is much greater than Williams ... My suggestion is to reverse the order of names: MICHAEL GIACCHINO & JOHN WILLIAMS Fan Network! :lol:

Well,at least we know Andreas won't pull the plug the day after Indy 4 is released.What a relief

Love the rat in the banner

Gee, joined today and this is the first and thus far only post. Who is this mystery man/woman? Let the guessing begin.

I've been visiting this site for many years and am a conductor of a pops orchestra in Los Angeles. This was the first time I felt like giving my opinion on something.

Gee, joined today and this is the first and thus far only post. Who is this mystery man/woman? Let the guessing begin.

I've been visiting this site for many years and am a conductor of a pops orchestra in Los Angeles. This was the first time I felt like giving my opinion on something.

You do know it was a joke, right?

I think Giacchinno is much greater than Williams ... My suggestion is to reverse the order of names: MICHAEL GIACCHINO & JOHN WILLIAMS Fan Network! :lol:

Better yet, let's just make it the MICHAEL GIACCHINO Fansite!

Given Williams lazy output over the past couple of years, I'm surprised this site's still operating.

And hopefully the change will bring in higher quality members to the forum.

Given Williams lazy output over the past couple of years, I'm surprised this site's still operating.

and I suppose you forgotten about new John Williams score for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie.

and I suppose you forgotten about new John Williams score for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie.

Perhaps you didn't see the news.

Neil

Numerous concerts, a Duo Concertante for Violin and Viola, a still unpremiered Viola Concerto, and rumors on a second Bassoon Concerto seems lazy for you?

Numerous concerts, a Duo Concertante for Violin and Viola, a still unpremiered Viola Concerto, and rumors on a second Bassoon Concerto seems lazy for you?

Well we usually don't get to hear all of that.

]

:)

Uhm .. I was just going along with the April Fools joke and justifying why jwmgfan.com was a good idea

]

:P

Uhm .. I was just going along with the April Fools joke and justifying why jwmgfan.com was a good idea

LIER!!

Neil

]

:P

LIER!!

Neil

I can't even remember anymore in what context Morn said that...