Complete Indiana Jones scores vs. KotCS score

Josh500

If you could get your hands on one of the items NOW, TONIGHT, which would you choose?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. The Complete Indiana Jones scores (without KotCS) vs. KotCS score

• Complete Indiana Jones scores (WITHOUT KOTCS)
    • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull score

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not some anal music collector that needs every track, cue, or unused piece of music from a movie.

I can wait the 3 weeks

Complete Indiana Jones scores=complete scores of raiders, temple, crusade and skull.

That's why I said "without KotCS" for those who can read!

Alright, these polls are getting ridiculous. Why don't we all start a poll about every single thing? I understand this is a forum and people are allowed to post whatever they want....fine. But stupid polls like these need to be stopped soon, as they are just wasting board space.

I'm not some anal music collector that needs every track, cue, or unused piece of music from a movie.

I can wait the 3 weeks

I am when it comes to the first three scores...;)

1983: The Twiligth Movie: ** His segment it´s the worst of the movie and it is said a lot... Without a doubt one of his worst works.

Worst?? Clearly you didn't understand it.

I would love to have an Indy "Blue" box, but comon´ we are talking about a new Indy score... can´t wait for KotCS

For the record, I personally would choose Indy 4. The last three scores were brilliant, of course, but I wanna know what new themes and motifs and ideas John Williams came up with this time!

But I'm surprised how divided people's opinions on this are...

The complete scores, definately. We already know for sure that will will have KotCS, we just have to wait. There's no guarantee that we would have another possibility to get the complete scores.

My God, I think you're all blind.

I said, in parentheses, WITHOUT KOTCS!!! Look under POLL CONTENT!!!

But okay, now I added it again!!! So you guys don't overlook it.

Jeez. ;)

this one is not worth voting on Josh, oh wait, its your poll so thats not unusual. :P

It could be argued that no online poll is worth voting in. :)

But just the same Josh, it wouldn't hurt to cut back. :fouetaa:

I voted the complete Indy scores w/out Crystal Skull.

I'm rather looking forward to my first listening experience of Crystal Skull. It will be on the 20th after work, when my girlfriend and I drive up to Orlando to stay at a friends house where we will proceed to have Indyfest 2008 (consisting of watching the original three and then catching number 4 at a midnight showing).

I voted the complete Indy scores w/out Crystal Skull.

I'm rather looking forward to my first listening experience of Crystal Skull. It will be on the 20th after work, when my girlfriend and I drive up to Orlando to stay at a friends house where we will proceed to have Indyfest 2008 (consisting of watching the original three and then catching number 4 at a midnight showing).

I would make an Indy fest too (that's a good idea, in fact!), but I don't think I'll watch three movies back to back and THEN Indy 4. That just would be too much, and my head would be aching fit to split! ;)

:lol:

Dan did you make that avatar yourself? I mean is that a painting?