May 6th Intrada Release....

Ollie

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What fiasco? There is NO fiasco. Just because they released something you don't want, which a bunch of people do want, you have to get bent out of shape over it.

Do you even read message boards or do you make stuff up?

Come on Manuel you're better than that.

The harmonica rendition of the theme works wonders in the film; despite the cheesiness of the plot as a whole, you feel an unmistakable twinge of the heavy remorse that the Broderick and Sheedy characters are carrying as they ferry over to Goose Island, believing that they have set the planet on course for destruction. I'll probably be getting this album.

Just because they didn't release something you don't want
To you even read message boards or do you make stuff up?
Common Manuel you're better than that.

And you have English as your native laguage? :beerchug: j/k

BTW dont tell me this release is not dissapointing when everyone was expecting BTTF, for example.

I'm gonna pass on both Intrada and FSM releases. None catch my interest (Under Fire is my favorite JG score....but I'm quite happy with my current import), and I've got a crap-load of new scores to buy (as well as The Stuntman).

Already have it, didn't know it was unreleased so it's definitely a bootleg. Never listened to it, probably never will. Pass!

Why have cds if you don't listen to them?? Give them to someone who appreciates it.

Nobody was expecting BTTF.

Intrada's prime weapon is fear, fear and surprise.

And ruthless efficiency. And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope. And nice red....oh God! It's no good, I'm sorry.

Already have it, didn't know it was unreleased so it's definitely a bootleg. Never listened to it, probably never will. Pass!

Why have cds if you don't listen to them?? Give them to someone who appreciates it.

I appreciate the CD's I buy. I only listen to scores I trade for if I'm interested in them. In this case, my friend wanted WarGames, so I traded for it for him. Simple as that.

Nobody was expecting BTTF.

Intrada's prime weapon is fear, fear and surprise.

And ruthless efficiency. And an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope. And nice red....oh God! It's no good, I'm sorry.

No one expects a Spanish............................ oh wait we're past that.