I found Williams' new girlfriend...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is zero similarity between Joe and AI.

That's not what I was suggesting.

Sorry red, I wasn't responding to you. We must've posted at the same time.

Isn't Miss Padme the only regular female contributor right now?

well who is this A.I. guy... he kept writing via PM taht he wanted to see more of me.. etc. jerk!

Well, I also sent you one PM, seen as how we're practically "neighbours" (Austria - Slovenia) and could maybe one day meet for a coffee somewhere in the vicinity, it's always great fun to meet fellow JW admirers "in the flesh"! :D But you never replied ... :blink: Was I being too annoying? ^_^ :P

Isn't Miss Padme the only regular female contributor right now?

well who is this A.I. guy... he kept writing via PM taht he wanted to see more of me.. etc. jerk!

Well, I also sent you one PM, seen as how we're practically "neighbours" (Austria - Slovenia) and could maybe one day meet for a coffee somewhere in the vicinity, it's always great fun to meet fellow JW admirers "in the flesh"! :D But you never replied ... :blink: Was I being too annoying? ^_^ :P

Your PM must have surely been overlooked among the AI's ones.

Okay, I think now you guys have scraed Miss Padme away. Good job! :blink:

Oh, don't be such a pessimist, I'm sure there's more to MissPadmé than meets the eye. ^_^

Okay, I think now you guys have scraed Miss Padme away. Good job! :blink:

Oh, don't be such a pessimist, I'm sure there's more to MissPadmé than meets the eye. ^_^

So you have actually seen her in the flesh? :D

Unfortunately not (yet). But hope springs eternal. :blink: ^_^

And you wonder why women are scared off this forum. How about you treat them as fellow John Williams enthusiasts rather than objectify them as (potential) sexual objects? I know it might be a stretch for some but it works better in the long run. these "cute" innuendo posts do not impress most women in person much less on an internet forum such as this. If they want a date, most-likely they will turn to Match.com or else Lava Life or something. This is a place they come to discuss their love of John Williams' music. And it's a damn shame most of them are scared off by stupid comments such as the one above.

Grow up fellas...or else you ain't going to be getting "some" anytime soon.

And you wonder why women are scared off this forum. How about you treat them as fellow John Williams enthusiasts rather than objectify them as (potential) sexual objects? I know it might be a stretch for some but it works better in the long run. these "cute" innuendo posts do not impress most women in person much less on an internet forum such as this. If they want a date, most-likely they will turn to Match.com or else Lava Life or something. This is a place they come to discuss their love of John Williams' music. And it's a damn shame most of them are scared off by stupid comments such as the one above.

Grow up fellas...or else you ain't going to be getting "some" anytime soon.

I agree with this post.

Perhaps *you* guys should cool it. I myself never did, never would and never will mention anything sexual on this forum. I've been in a serious relationship for 5 years now, am as good as married, very happy and not interested in other women (except for friendship, of course). I was being earnest in expressing hope to meet MissPadmé personally sometime which wouldn't be impossible since we come from the neighbouring countries. For me, as I already said, meeting fellow JW admirers in person is always a great joy, like it was in London this January, when I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Ware.

So, dear MissPadmé, if my rude advances scared you off, I sincerely apologise. I never meant any harm to anybody. If I did some friendly joking, sorry, can't help it, I've been like that for 27 years and will be for many to come.

... For me, as I already said, meeting fellow JW admirers in person is always a great joy, like it was in London this January, when I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Ware.

Yeah, we should consider a "JWFan-Europe meeting". Would really be cool the meet you guys in person!

... For me, as I already said, meeting fellow JW admirers in person is always a great joy, like it was in London this January, when I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Ware.

Yeah, we should consider a "JWFan-Europe meeting". Would really be cool the meet you guys in person!

Yeah, I'd say we meet up in London!

How about this fall?

Josh500

Since there is much talk of banning in this thread, I guess it is fitting that I should post my first returning comment since my own personal suspension expired a couple of days ago.

I was banned for a week for mentioning a torrent site! It wasn't even a hyperlink, but there you go. A lesson learned in pettiness, but rules are rules I suppose. Even if some of them are craptacular, to say the least. Hey, I hope it isn't also against the rules to criticise the rules...

As for the girl who posted the YouTube video, she's charming. It's always nice to see someone of the younger generation get all enthusiastic, even starstruck, over the Maestro.

AI was a little odd, but his sneaky and seedy underbelly was unexpected. Probably better off without the likes of him I suppose.

If that has a sexual meaning... NO THANKS! :P