I found Williams' new girlfriend...

What it all boils down to is that when a female member registers here you treat her like a lady and show some respect.

Which means you don't ask how old she is, you don't ask what she looks like and you don't ask her if she's single.

If she wants you to know that information she'll tell you.

I believe some people might have hard time following these rules because they didn't learn that habit in a real life. :mellow:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrbuns!!!! LOL... wow I am not a typing genius, but I have to admit that my keyboard has some issues too, sometimes! :mellow:

That must be the funniest thing ever to come out of the board's word censor script! :lol:

Harrbuns!!!! LOL... wow I am not a typing genius, but I have to admit that my keyboard has some issues too, sometimes! :mellow:

That must be the funniest thing ever to come out of the board's word censor script! :lol:

I find it even funnier that Miss Padme apparently thought she mistyped!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I find it even funnier that Miss Padme apparently thought she mistyped!!! :lol::lol::lol:

OHHH MAN... I get it now... Damn.. how embarrasing :lol:

hey don't make fun of me... thats pretty mean you know... you might scare me away! ;):P

Be nice-- I'd rather not mention how many times I edited "bunisted" in a post before I figured out that it had to be an over-eager filter. (I changed the word to "aided".)

As a bit of advice, thanks to the estrogen-rich atmosphere I grew up in (the only male in a house with four older sisters, a mother, and a grandmother):

1 - Put the seat down.

2 - Treat a lady like a lady, even if she isn't acting like one.

3 - No matter what, I'm wrong.

4 - When I'm out with a woman, I'm buying. If she insists on paying, see rule 3.

Be nice-- I'd rather not mention how many times I edited "bunisted" in a post before I figured out that it had to be an over-eager filter. (I changed the word to "aided".)

As a bit of advice, thanks to the estrogen-rich atmosphere I grew up in (the only male in a house with four older sisters, a mother, and a grandmother):

1 - Put the seat down.

2 - Treat a lady like a lady, even if she isn't acting like one.

3 - No matter what, I'm wrong.

4 - When I'm out with a woman, I'm buying. If she insists on paying, see rule 3.

I think this thread is getting slowly but certainly out of hand. :lol:

How the heck did we get to "Put the seat down" here???

Like I said before, follow this simple rule and you'll be fine: Don't act weird and don't act like a pathetic loser. (And not just around girls, btw.)

Man, I didn't know there were so many a$$holes in the film music world.

And I second the 'Wow with A.I.'. He's always been a little weird, what with talking in the third person, but I never saw that much aggression from him.

Would it be too obvious to point out the irony in that statement?

:mellow: Man, that was classic!

Jamesyboy - still laughing

Lbunsie has always been one of my favorite television dogs. As a mbunsive fan, I almost never pbuns up the chance to watch the show, even if I'm feeling gbunsy.

mmmm

checking:

The F-22 raptor has a sleek cockpit

Well it seems this word has not been banned :mellow:

You could do this for days and weeks, couldn't you??? :lol:

Huh, I had no idea about AI. I, too, possess two x-chromosomes. I enjoy reading the discussions here so much that I forget to speak up about anything, haha. And now I will try...

The Rite of Spring, Scheherazade, and Das Rheingold all feature bbunsoon solos. (edit: wow!)

fsb, who doesn't really understand the issue others of the female persuasion have with putting down the toilet seat

Clearly this thread, no longer serves any purpose anymore.

Oh, and I changed the word filter a bit based on a song.

But I'll hand you your asses back.

Shame really, AI was just starting to post some really interesting compositions. Fanfare for the JWFan was great!

Really? :mellow: Where can I hear it?

AI was suspended indefinitely from this forum on June 24th.

May 24th maybe?

Ah yes. Correct.

I thought so. You people should listen to me more often. :P

John- once again glad he only occasionally lurks at FSM

Jeez, never knew that about AI. That's a shame, he was one of the more unique and entertaining posters on this board. But yes, banning him by definetly the correct choice.

Any person who has an opinion that's different from his is automatically insulted, no matter how insightful or eloquent it may be.

Wow, it's a good thing we don't have somebody like that on this board! *cough* Joe *cough*

:P

Jeez, never knew that about AI. That's a shame, he was one of the more unique and entertaining posters on this board. But yes, banning him by definetly the correct choice.

A.I. had become quite tame compared to a few years ago.

LeHah might be a little opinionated and forceful with his opinions but he doesn't threaten to beat up people like AI did.

Incidentally Stefancos, if you ever cross paths with AI and he tries to elbow you, smash him with a hammer fist in the ribs as an elbow strike will leave his rib cage open. Then you can laugh as he tries to catch his breath with a punctured lung.

p.s. an elbow strike is only useful when one is attacked from behind. It's completely useless when you're facing one another.

There is zero similarity between Joe and AI.

A.I. had become quite tame compared to a few years ago.

Yeah, I remember him causing a lot of problems when I first starting posting regularly. I was surprised he was even allowed back, hopefully his trip to the wilderness will be permanent this time.

Just making sure :P Joe also came to mind before you edited your post :lol:

:lol: Don't worry, while you can be rather opinionated in your perspectives at times, you are still lightyears away from becoming the new Joe. :)