John Williams must write a Piano Concerto!

PS

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53966800560

With enough support we may convince John Williams that the time has come for him to write a Piano Concerto. We desperately need your support! Please join this petition group on Facebook. :D

I believe the JW Piano Concerto will be from heaven!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he wrote a duo concertante for a change.

So what's the point of all of this? He doesn't even know Facebook... Asked about the possibility of writing a piano concerto, he answered that his wife also asked the same question, but he felt that other instruments had a wider range of expression.

FYI, Howard Shore has just accepted a commitment to write a Piano Concerto for world-renowned Chinese pianist Lang-Lang.

Read here.

Color me curious.

If it's as boring as his opera, it will be his last commission.

I'm absolutely sure Williams will not write a piano concert just because a (however large) group of people say he should.

If each of us (fans, not only this MB patrons) donate one dollar, maybe we'll end up having a considerable amount to oficially comission that work? :D

It will only happen if Williams' wife or girlfriend happens to be a huge fan of the piano.

Then maybe one of the girls here would seduce Williams and persuade him to write this concerto... ROTFLMAO

It will only happen if Williams' wife or girlfriend happens to be a huge fan of the piano.

Then maybe one of the girls here would seduce Williams and persuade him to write this concerto... ROTFLMAO

Time to call in Masayo Ishigure. Ahem. ;)

johnmasayo.jpg

The ideal Piano Concerto by John Williams:

Movt. 1: Moderato (Theme from Sabrina)

Movt. 2: Adagio (Theme from Schindler's List Reprise)

Movt. 3: Allegro (Over the Moon from E.T.)

Then maybe one of the girls here would seduce Williams and persuade him to write this concerto... :D

johnmasayo.jpg

My gosh I hop he has a fluite in his pocket and is not just happy to see her, I mean look at it!!! ;)ROTFLMAO

Then maybe one of the girls here would seduce Williams and persuade him to write this concerto... :D

johnmasayo.jpg

My gosh I hop he has a fluite in his pocket and is not just happy to see her, I mean look at it!!! ;)ROTFLMAO

Peter Griffin: Am I supposed to conduct with my penis?

If it was developed properly and tied together, in Rachmaninoff style, this would be spectacular and my favorite Williams concert work.

If it was developed properly and tied together, in Rachmaninoff style, this would be spectacular and my favorite Williams concert work.

He could easily rework to make them a suitable 3 mvt. concerto. It would be great to hear some of his greatest movie themes reworked into a concert work, much like Korngold succesfully did with his violin concerto.