Upcoming Films

Quintus

You would cheer on ET the remake!

ET is a remake of Satyajit Ray's "The Alien, " or at least inspired by it sans credit, but we're not supposed to notice because it's only India.

ET is Jesus? Hmm. I must forget the part where ET was born here and meant to die by design, not abandoned because he strayed too far from the ship. Or the part where he wanders the land openly bringing a message of love and peace. The ET I remember could barely walk, could barely talk, and lived in constant fear of being discovered. Jesus used alcohol as a metaphor for redemption, while ET used it for cheap burp jokes.

ET performed miracles of spinning some balls in the air, growing plants, calling space with a child's toy, and bringing himself back to life. Oh yes, since ET comes back to life, he must be Jesus. Spock and Kirk are Christ too. But Jesus was killed using tried and true methods for crimes against the system, ET was simply experimented on for being different. But Jesus ascended according to myth. ET had to wait for his ride to come back, because they had forgotten him.

Is ET a beautiful children story? Yes. Is it religious allegory? Keep reaching.

Really? It looks like a live action with CGI effects remake of an animated movie. Like Avatar.

Tintin was more of a cartoon remake of a cartoon.

I was expecting more of an origin story of Maleficent than a straight up retelling of her curse of Princess Aurora. Oh well.

Just watched the Maleficent trailer, looked pretty dumb, too CGI-heavy, and they shouldn't have put "Angelina Jolie Is" so far ahead of the film's title.

Preview of the trailer for Daron Aaronofsky's Noah

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111342

Just watched the Maleficent trailer, looked pretty dumb, too CGI-heavy, and they shouldn't have put "Angelina Jolie Is" so far ahead of the film's title.

Preview of the trailer for Daron Aaronofsky's Noah

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=111342

noah will reek

"Tease of the trailer"

ROTFLMAO

This whole "trailer of trailer" thing is getting stupider by the minute. Soon, there'll be a whole marketing campaign just to promote a trailer.

Coming soon on a website near you: the trailer for Aronofsky's Noah!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is getting unseen rave reviews. Believe it or not, but at this moment, it gets a 97% on RT! This means it's either a masterpiece or pure sh!t. Is it The Empire Strikes Back of the series? You be the judge!

I want to see it partly because Lawrence is the first female actor I've felt have screen presence and real star quality since Sharon Stone. But even better Jennifer has the tough seductress look and acting chops to back it up without a reliance on slutiness.

You're right. I mean... definitely won't be seeing this dreck! I'll probably catch Nymphomaniac at the local art house theater instead, then discuss its profundities and the limitless virtues of von Trier with fellow sophisticates over a latte.