Upcoming Films

Quintus

I liked Driver in Frances Ha. Never seen Girls.

Scorsese's original cut of The Wolf Of Wall Street got an NC-17 rating and was over 3 hours long, so the studio made him cut it down to R and under 3 hours.

Anybody been paying attention to the word-of-mouth on Mad Max: Fury Road? Warner Bros isn't allowing critics to publish reviews, for some reason, but many are hinting at it on Twitter and their sites and the hype seems to be legit. I'm not usually one to buy into hyperbole but the high praise on this thing has been remarkably consistent so far. Haven't seen anybody yet who's hesitated to call it one of the best action films ever.

I didn't need the good word-of-mouth to be excited for this film. The trailers for that one look fantastic!

I guess some people expected it to suck because of the color grading.

New pic of Villeneuve's Sicario with Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro, Josh Brolin, ...

Sicario-blunt-brolin-del-toro_zpsqdjleye

First pic of Martin Scorsese's Silence:

b568e19_zpskqx9ojmq.jpg

Well you missed a half-page discussion of Scorsese's Silence on the previous page.

Haha I saw that the other day and decided it was a non-story. Of course an actor discussing an upcoming project would say its great.

hatefuleightewcover_large.jpg

I've never actively looked forward to a Tarantino film, but this I am. I'm curious about his use of Ultra Panavision 70 lenses and how it will be projected in this ultra-wide format in modern cinemas.

Looking forward to seeing Kurt Russell in a Tarantino movie again. He was easily the best thing in Death Proof.

Alex

Why does Hardy have the Sia Labouf beard?

He's still working on Alejandro Inarritu's next film The Revenant with Leonardo DiCaprio, set in the 19th century.

revenant-01_612x381.jpg