Upcoming Films

Quintus

Horror always scores well though, even in this superhero times.

But he would score better with Unbreakable 2.

Finally! Alien, Aliens and Event Horizon in one movie!

The Visit (Shyamalan)

Did Shyamalan seriously just make a found-footage movie? Has it come to that?

:lol: He just keeps getting stranger as a director. He is returning to his staple horror/suspense/paranormal roots here.

Hmmm I wonder if JNH is scoring this. He is not yet listed on the IMDB page. If he is doing this, let's hope he can mine something musically impressive from that.

Huh. The Visit looks better than all the recent Shyamalan crap. I wonder if there's a twist at the end of the movie.

Huh. The Visit looks better than all the recent Shyamalan crap. I wonder if there's a twist at the end of the movie.

I guess he returned to the genre that he feels more at home in than sci-fi. I hope he uses another twist ending. We need more of those!

Who knows, it could turn out to be the best found footage movie yet. Say what you like about Shitemalan but he certainly knows how to capture a strong sense of mood, and presumably he still has just enough clout to insure the effects will at least be superior to those normally found in the genre.

I feel like I have very little to look forward to.

How about Alien, Aliens and Event Horizon in one movie?! ;)

Third Wolverine movie is being written by Michael Green:

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/04/green-lantern-screenwriter-penning-third-wolverine-movie.html

Michael Green also wrote The Green Lantern, he rewrote Blade Runner 2 and he will write the Prometheus sequels.

I don't know what Ridley Scott sees in him.

Alex

I didn't have high hopes for Mad Max until I saw the trailer. Now that was impressive, partly perhaps due to the bright colours which are so rare to see in any movie these days with a bleak landscape. Its almost always grey all around. Its like grey is the only colour for bleak.

SPECTRE had a very good, mood-setting, intriguing teaser too. That's what a teaser should be.

That actually looks fun. Like the beginning of The Happening from a found footage POV. Shyamalan has always injected a sense of humor into his films that I feel like most people find to be unintentional.

So no one knows the music in question? Could it be Einaudi?

That's Korzeniowski's W.E. (e.g in Dance For Me Wallis).

Thank you! My second guess was Korzeniowski.

Apparently The Age of Adaline features Harrison Ford's best performance since a very long time, probably among his best according to critics. Anyone planning to see it? Not my kind of flick but I'm interested in seeing what Harry's got to offer.

Apparently The Age of Adaline features Harrison Ford's best performance since a very long time, probably among his best according to critics. Anyone planning to see it? Not my kind of flick but I'm interested in seeing what Harry's got to offer.

I've been hearing a bit of that as well. Don't know if I'll ever see the film, but between this and 42 a couple years ago (which I did see and liked him a lot in), it's nice to know that Ford still has it in him.