Upcoming Films

Quintus

Unfortunately, mass audiences disagreed with you and it was apparently the greatest movie* of all time. :lick:

Are you confusing "greatest" with most successful again?

Mass audiences suck. If we are to believe them, Lady Gaga is the greatest artist in the universe.

Hyperbolic nonsense. You sound like a frustrated nerd.

Why?

Chocolate is good, chocolate is our friend. He understands us...

Wait a minute! Chocolate is a girl's best friend ... in time of loneliness.

So you've been lying about your gender the whole time, Stefany?

Alex

MM looks like it will be much more successful, I'm surprised that's the one coming out in March

Are you joking? MM looks utterly, completely awful. The movie could be decent or watchable, but the trailer isn't doing it any favors. The humor looks too juvenile to draw in adults.

I personally liked the SW&TH trailer. Looks epic, and Charlize Theron completely sells the Evil Queen role better than Horseface Roberts does. And from what I hear, the script was good enough to get fast-tracked. I did laugh at how wrong the magic mirror is about Kristen Stewart being more fairer than Charlize Theron. Theron is a goddess in human form, and I doubt Stewart will ever surpass Theron's beauty.

I'm not joking at all. In my opinion they both look completely awful, and I have no interest in seeing either movie. MM probably looks worse then SWATH, but they both look like shit.

What I said was that MM will be more SUCCESSFUL, meaning average joe public American audience will be more likely to bring their kids to the funny one with Julia Roberts then the dark one with that twilight chick. To be clear, I was saying MM will make more money, not that I think it looks better.

---

If you thought the trailer to "Snow White and the Huntsman" sucked snowballs, wait until you see this:

[...]

Yes....... we've been discussing that trailer since Bloodboal posted it 24 posts before you did... did you not notice that?

Huh? I'm not talking about scrolling back multiple pages. I'm saying literally every post leading up to your post was discussing Mirror Mirror already, and then you posted the trailer like you were debuting something new we hadn't seen before. I just thought it was funny is all. No biggie.

Maybe it's because I didn't even click back one page. And for however much I don't give a crap here, just imagine when I say it's far more entertaining than the lengthy, winded, blustering crap I am reading anf editing right now.

I'm not talking about going back a page, I'm saying that literally the posts directly before yours were about Mirror Mirror already....

I'm sorry, what's the point of this? I wasn't discussing it -- I had ALREADY BEEN discussing it on the previous page, as you probably saw since you're going on about back pages -- I was referencing it with the NEW trailer I posted to ANOTHER film. So, what are you praddeling on about?

I'm sorry, what's the point of this? I wasn't discussing it -- I had ALREADY BEEN discussing it on the previous page, as you probably saw since you're going on about back pages -- I was referencing it with the NEW trailer I posted to ANOTHER film. So, what are you praddeling on about?

I'm confused. In post #1644 of this thread Bloodboal posted the "Mirror, Mirror" trailer. Then every post after that was a discussion of the "Mirror, Mirror" trailer, as well a discussion of how it compared to the "Snow White and the Huntsman" trailer that was posted last week. Then in post# 1668 of this thread, you posted the "Mirror, Mirror" trailer again, as if it was something brand new that we had not already been discussing. So I'm not sure what you mean by "New trailer" to "ANOTHER film"? Anyways, I was merely pointing out that it was funny, I wasn't trying to attack you, and wasn't expecting this conversation to go on for this long. I'm sorry I brought it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Another classic children's / folk tale mined to produce what I predict to be an action packed witch/monster killing spectacle. And they dress in mandatory cool leather outfits too.

Looking forward to Mother Theresa : The Musical.

It is such a classic. Who could forget this ever green gem of a song?:

Food, I love food

and I'm really in the mood

for a big corn dog of pooh-pooh platter

two ding-dongs, it doesn't matter

and some tuna helper,

I'll be racing back for more

But don't get any sausage

'cause I'll blow chunks on the floor!

It looks like some green screen shot from a TV documentary or something. By contrast, the opening shot of the trailer makes a cool use of it, as if the landscape we see is actually what's on the mind of the painter.

So it's not really the people looking in the camera that you have a problem with but the green screen. Do you think it's green screen? I can't tell from my laptop. It does look like a digital camera was used for this film.

Well I still don't know why are they looking there, maybe it even makes sense within in the film. I want to see it if I ever find it.

They're probably characters in the painting.

Another part of the trailer I like is when they're all standing still :)

lol

He's already too old for that.

And too young for this:

Looks mildly interesting, but again, too synthetic. Instead of filming a miller up a windmill they shot a miller in front of a greenscreen.

Deliberate composition choice? My arse. Just shoot a man standing up a bloody windmill for heavens sake. It's a bit more expensive to mount, but absolutely worth it.