Upcoming Films

Quintus

Clearly another gay with bad taste in - who'd have thunk it - the opposite sex. What next? Dogs and cats, LIVING TOGETHER?!

when a gay man says a women is hot, you know she's hot, when a straight man says a women is hot you have to question whether his brain or his other brain is directing the conversation.

In matters of womanly aesthetics, my penis decides. The brain is only engaged as a means to an end.

It sounds like you're bringing personality and character into the mix, which I'm not. Face value: Scarlett is insurmountably sexy. Fuck knows what she's like to talk to.

Clearly another gay with bad taste in - who'd have thunk it - the opposite sex. What next? Dogs and cats, LIVING TOGETHER?!

This is such an easy and rubbish battle, it's like Stevie Wonder trying to convince me that black is the best colour.

YES.

when a gay man says a women is hot, you know she's hot, when a straight man says a women is hot you have to question whether his brain or his other brain is directing the conversation.

No. You are empirically wrong. What our "other brain" determines to be hot IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

In matters of womanly aesthetics, my penis decides. The brain is only engaged as means to an end.

It sounds like you're bringing personality and character into the mix, which I'm not. Face value: Scarlett is insurmountably sexy. Fuck knows what she's like to talk to.

EXACTLY.

For once, Quint and I are sympatico on something.

In matters of womanly aesthetics, my penis decides. The brain is only engaged as means to an end.

Your linking of this in matters of attraction and conquest aptly demonstrates your own reasons for failing.

In matters of womanly aesthetics, my penis decides. The brain is only engaged as a means to an end.

see that's where I disagree, she doesn't have a pretty face, her body is good.

the difference is I appreciate a woman for her beauty unlike you who only wishes you could pork her.

Jason doesn't know what the ** he's talking about. as usual, chopstick dude.

+1 on Quint's and Jason's and Cosman's side.

And to even suggest we don't appreciate a woman for her beauty... ScarJo DOES have a pretty face (faces are my favourite part) and I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

If your concept of a pretty face is only something perfect to absurd levels like Jennifer Connelly or Grace Kelly you have a problem.

you see her boob and go those are big, but when you look at the face you go ehh

beauty in mosts faces stay, boobs just get close and closer to the ground.

except didn't she get a reduction?

the difference is I appreciate a woman for her beauty

actress_scarlett_johansson-4003.jpg

Yeah, what a complete dog!

What Joey fails to appreciate (all his life), is that it's the exagerrated, almost caricatural facial features of a woman like Scarlett which hetro men find especially and PRECISELY attractive. It's the Bardot effect. Joey's homo alignment makes him incapable of computing such revered nuances of the female form.

Jennifer Connely needs to eat, and her face is ok. Grace Kelly was stunning but in that conventional way.

actress_scarlett_johansson-4003.jpg

Yeah, what a complete dog!

I never said she's a dog, but that's not a pretty woman to me and her eyes are ugly.

Joey seems to be confusing his opinions for empirical facts again. And the sun will rise....

FWIW, I prefer Jennifer Connely in her peak to ScarJo....... but the ScarJo of today wipes the floor with the Connelly of today. I liked J-Co better when she was curvy....

You guys do realize you are gaybashing!

No we're not. Joey is fair game.

She seems pretty to me. And I'm an expert.

Yes you fuckin' are. With chiseled looks like yours I do not doubt it.

What Joey fails to appreciate (all his life), is that it's the exagerrated, almost caricature facial features of a woman like Scarlett which hetro men find especially and PRECISELY attractive. It's the Bardot effect. Joey's homo alignment makes him incapable of computing such revered nuances of the female form.

Joey seems to be confusing his opinions for empirical facts again. And the sun will rise....

FWIW, I prefer Jennifer Connely in her peak to ScarJo....... but the ScarJo of today wipes the floor with the Connelly of today. I liked J-Co better when she was curvy....

All of that sounds about right.

There are sane people in the world.

I don't understand this "women don't get me hard but I'm going to deny anyway the beauty of one even though the ones with the informed opinion beg to differ".

Due to his nature, Joe lacks complete empathy for what hetero men want. Of course, hetero men can see that Grace Kelly is a beautiful woman but that doesn't mean they find her sexy or a turn on. Joey looks at woman too clinical. I wonder why.

Quint is right, it's not about being perfect.

Alex

Hmmm...a straight man can have a very clear judgement is another man is good looking or not, and even have certain preferences.

You don't seem to understand what I said. Our sexual preference makes us look and judge differently. When it comes to finding women attractive, there are a lot of things that play a role and that we hetero men aren't even aware of.

No, I merely want to stress that hetero men look differently at woman than gay men. The fact that you want to turn this into something else is ... strange. My viewpoint is more or less based on biology. You, on the other hand, seem 'obsessed'. Perhaps now is a good time to come clean, Steef.

Alex

it looks awful. like someone was on meth when they edited it. the end of September release date says it must not be very good.

it looks awful. like someone was on meth when they edited it. the end of September release date says it must not be very good.

What he said. That trailer looks awful...

Something about Gordon-Levitt's face in that trailer looks odd. As if his skin has been stretched, by way of either makeup or CGI. Granted, I haven't seen him in anything since Third Rock From the Sun, and I am fully aware of how much he has been in since then; I missed both GI Joe and Inception. I wonder if it's to make him look like he will grow up to be the other actor, which I'm not sure the trailer should have spoiled.

there is going to be a film about Steve Jobs, that ought to be a bore fest about an evil prick.

there is going to be a film about Steve Jobs

yawn indeed

Not if Fincher makes it.

Otherwhise, biopics, who needs them?

Alex

if fincher makes it then it will be garbage. still waiting for his uber shit film Curious bengie button to end. He deserves the death penalty for Alien3. Curiously Se7en does not hold up these days, his once almost decent film.

no, my mom would have kicked his flaming butt with ease. He's so overrated and yet he gets all kinds of disproportionate love for his mediocrity.