"He no nuts...He's Crazy!"

jasonblueeyes

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in May, I ripped the audio channels of the whole DVD, but sat on them when I learned of the impending release. The other night, I listened to them all in Audacity, in the hopes I'd find decent unreleased music to extract and add to my set, while I played Spider Solitaire. It really was a nice experience because while the images played in my head, it made me better appreciate the movie for its humor and killer soundtrack. Oh, and I got a decent sounding extract of the Fortune and Glory bit. Other than that, I'm genuinely pleased with the material that Concord provided...once it's stitched back up, of course.

Strange. Most people I know hate Temple of Doom specifically for the culinary humor.

And the bug tunnel. And the live sacrifice. And the screaming blond ninny.

I hate screaming blond ninny, a sidekick kid and lots of ridiculous scenes (beaten only by KotCS)

Another three great lines:

1) - "DO IT NOW!!!" - Indy, shaking his fist at Willie! :shakehead:;):P

2) - "Ah Shut Up Willie!" - Indy, shouting at Willie to stop screaming at the bugs. :D:D:D

3) - "Drop them Dr. Jones; they will be found - YOU WON'T!" - Mola Ram on the bridge. ;);):lol:

DAH-DUH!! "The other right, your other right!"

That's my favorite comedy moment. Oh, and Ford's superb delivery of "Willie...we...are going...to die!"

Indeed, I love that one ;)