JW praises GTA IV composer

Neimoidian

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Yes and there will be many fools who actually believe that Williams is on myspace.

Apparently the author of that little article is one such foolish soul.

So let me get this straight, John Williams contacted this guy through his myspace page???

What makes these rubes think that JW has any time to waste on something as pointless as Myspace?

It clearly is the real John Williams, guys. I mean- both Bernard Herrmann and Walter Matthau wished him well in the past couple of weeks. Do you think a made up John Williams would know Herrmann and Matthau?

From his Myspace profile:

Heroes: Beethoven, Vivaldi, Wagner, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Ennio Morricone, Bernard Herrmann, Alfred Hitchcock, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, and of course, my wife Samantha and 3 children Jennifer, Mark and Joseph.

:lol:

Yeah I had forgotten all about that one, I believe we had a good laugh over that a few years ago.

I have to give credit to whoever took the time to put that together.

Oh, it was only a year ago. I can't believe two people checked unsure. But it was different myspace page than the one in this thread.

I don't think John Williams would take the time to list every single release of his on a Myspace page. I doubt he even remembers: (Uncredited) My Gun Is Quick, 1957

Someone here that has met him should quiz him :rolleyes: Maybe Miguel could ask a question about JW that only he knows!

I don't think John Williams would take the time to list every single release of his on a Myspace page. I doubt he even remembers: (Uncredited) My Gun Is Quick, 1957

Someone here that has met him should quiz him :rolleyes: Maybe Miguel could ask a question about JW that only he knows!

I bet that even real Williams would find it difficult to answer Miguel's questions.;)

Morons tend to be funny... until they become dangerous.

Show me a dangerous moron!

[insert name of your least favorite politician here.]

I dunno, in my country at least, the general public can spot 'em a mile off. David Cameron for example. No chance. Danger avoided.

But anywaaaay...

GTA IV had a soundtrack that was more than obnoxious rap?

Who knew.

Each game has cutscene and loading screen music. Then they each have several radio stations that play different music. Rap is just one of the stations.

Has anyone considered that this might actually be real? No? Okay then.

Has anyone considered that this might ac

What an eccentric post.

Most Rap is obnoxious. Then so is most rock. I like elements of both. That is because I'm not ignorant.

I like rap a lot, just not the crap that is peddled on games such as GTA, or indeed, in the top 40.

Most Rap is obnoxious. Then so is most rock. I like elements of both. That is because I'm not ignorant.

Why does everyone have that Jaws 2 poster as their avatar?

Anywho, I used to like rap. Some of it is okay, but I just don't like mainstream music at all.

I like rap a lot, just not the crap that is peddled on games such as GTA, or indeed, in the top 40.

I don't really know where Rap figures in the charts. I just like what I like.

KM.

Can't be. It has proper capitals and puncutation.

If I was an editor at Fidgit I'd be deeply embarrassed letting this one get through. Assuming they have editors, that is.

What an eccentric post.

My internet is stupid.

Most Rap is obnoxious, but then so is most rock. I like elements of both. That is because I'm not ignorant.

you know i just noticed you are not Joe.

I was amazed because i think Joe does not like rap and this was like the contrary.

If you want to put the shark in your signature, here is a pic that suit's also your nickname ;)

jaws-quint-3.jpg

Similar avatars are confusing...

EDIT: Oh i got the joke now, this is some Revenge from the 'boobers' :rolleyes:

I was one of them for two minutes so i think i'll do it... Struzan way.

What an eccentric post.

My internet is stupid.

I assumed it was something of the sort :rolleyes: