I've lost my "War of the Worlds" DVD!

Josh500

OK, so after some time, I wanted to watch this movie again. I went over to my DVD shelf to get it, but to my surprise, I couldn't find it. I looked all over my place (even in the bathroom), but it's gone. And the strange thing is, I can't remember haven't lent it to anyone. So my conclusion: it must have been stolen!!! But by whom? And why THIS DVD, of all others? (Nothing else was missing, as far as I can tell.)

So my question to you is: Should I buy another set of this movie? I was thinking of getting the Steelbook 2-disc edition for 9,99 Euro.

Granted, it's not my favorite Spielberg movie, but it still has some nice moments (the escape from the city, the intersection, the basement, the ferry) and it's nice to just own it. And the JW featurette is pretty cool too.

So should I get it? What do you think? :eek:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so after some time, I wanted to watch this movie again. I went over to my DVD shelf to get it, but to my surprise, I couldn't find it. I looked all over my place (even in the bathroom), but it's gone. And the strange thing is, I can't remember haven't lent it to anyone. So my conclusion: it must have been stolen!!! But by whom? And why THIS DVD, of all others? (Nothing else was missing, as far as I can tell.)

So my question to you is: Should I buy another set of this movie? I was thinking of getting the Steelbook 2-disc edition for 9,99 Euro.

Granted, it's not my favorite Spielberg movie, but it still has some nice moments (the escape from the city, the intersection, the basement, the ferry) and it's nice to just own it. And the JW featurette is pretty cool too.

So should I get it? What do you think? :lol:

What should you do?

REJOICE. It was such a crap film.

Do you have a bed near your DVD rack?

DVDs (because of their narrow form) are just the sort of thing to be nudged under those slight gaps under beds.

You made a thread about this? Do you need to make a thread about all the decisions of your life?

Whats next, which should I wipe with, Charmin, or Angel Soft?

You made a thread about this? Do you need to make a thread about all the decisions of your life?

Whats next, which should I wipe with, Charmin, or Angel Soft?

That's pretty much where I was going, but Joe got there first.

I was just curious as to what people thought of WotW now. I personally think more of it now than I did at its release.

But yeah, I really lost it. And yes, I'm gonna buy a new one, the steelbook edition.

(I live in Gemany right now, so I don't use either toilet paper brand.) :huh: