GAME OF THRONES

SF1_freeze

It seems i do not.

Or you just don't know why it's become a meme either, in which case you know nothing.

There's usually an obvious reason why these things go viral, but this isn't even a standout line or anything. It's just the mutterings of that ginger bint!

Meme standards have fallen.

Really? Well that makes a little more sense. I suppose it possibly resonated more with readers than it did viewers.

It's the line that Ygritte repeats continually in the novels.

Yeah, there's a few other tie-ins like this that have been released recently. I don't begrudge him the success and he's perfectly within his rights to milk this cow but I'd like him to finish the series first.

Nah, he learned from J.K's mistake. who cranked out 7 books in a couple of years and who will spend the rest of her career writing stuff that won't be regarded nearly as well.

Martin seems more like a Tolkien-like author who does things when he's good and ready.

It's extremely relevant. Rowling could have taken all the time she needed between book, with little concern over not being around to finish it.

Martin is 65, and many fans would like him to finish before he gets much older.

I think they're merging Meereen and Yunkai (I think that's right, the city she captured at the end of season three).

Unlikely, they aren't returning to Morocco to film, the new city will have a very different look.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Song Of Minutes and Seconds: Cool chart showing how much screen time each character got in Season 3

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/game-of-thrones-characters-screen-time-season-3

I'd love to see charts for seasons 1 and 2, not to mention an all 3 seasons combined chart.

Goddamn, I love this show. I should have written about it more as I was watching it all earlier this year. Maybe if I re-watch 1-3 before 4 starts I will.