GAME OF THRONES

SF1_freeze

Well, they've just about run out of the book content for Bran's storyline, so it makes sense. But there must be a better way to get around that or something.

I've read a few reports of the story and they all cite Kristian Nairn's comments as their source. He does say "we [aren't in Season 5]", but does so (as I understand) in a joint interview with Ellie Kendrick who plays Meera. I haven't yet read any direct quote confirming that Isaac Hempstead-Wright has no part to play in Season 5.

Well in all fairness, he is fresh out of book content.

But just because he isn't there, doesn't mean we won't see hints of his storyline? Plus its one less storyline to have to constantly cut to this season.

- KK, looking at the glass half-full

Sure, let's not have Bran in Season 5 just when his storyline was finally starting to get interesting...

I don't think that Bran is automatically out of the picture if Hodor is. But I agree that now that his story line is getting truly interesting it will be irritating of they leave him by the wayside.

I don't think that Bran is automatically out of the picture if Hodor is.

Yes, I'm sure they could explain Hodor's absence by having Bran say something like: "'I asked him to find some berries. He's been gone for a week now. I hope he comes back soon. I really want my berries".

After some thought sending him to find berries wasn't wise with all the wights and all. But I really wanted those berries.

I think he did, up to a point. After that even he doesn't know all the details I assume. He has described himself as a gardener type of writer and not an architect, meaning he prefers to plant certain story seeds and see how they grow organically through the writing process and not do the "everything is plotted down to the last detail" type of writing.

Well, if they are planning a Harry Potter reboot....

He can play Harry's cousin, the Hipster Potter.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably flashbacks yeah.

Or he could come back as a bad ass White Walker!

Always nice to see more of Charles Dance. :)

I can finally join this thread as I'm done with season 4! What an amazing season, quite impressive the fact that they could keep up an entire battle for almost an hour. Bloody fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...