The "Star Wars" sub forum.

This is just another SW thread, not a sub-sub forum.

You must BELIEVE Sharkey! BELIEVE!

We dont need a Star Wars sub forum!

Incanus, explain yourself!

If Inky wants a sub-forum so badly, perhaps we should make him a sub-moderator...

Maybe it is my constant state of befuddlement but where do I come in on this SW thread/subforum discussion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlpRBLkgcBo

This Star Wars stuff should be discussed in deep sub basements, not subforums.

Richard's making but all this new devilry was apparently instigated by my innocent remarks in the What is the last score you listened to-thread. Woe is me that I caused such upheaval with my rather innocent and innocuous words. My apologies good sirs!

Richard's making but all this new devilry was apparently instigated by my innocent remarks in the What is the last score you listened to-thread. Woe is me that I caused such upheaval with my rather innocent and innocuous words. My apologies good sirs!

Actually, it may have been me...

Too much Star Wars talk going on here. Stop it!

Time for a Star Wars subforum!

"In the doldrums from the first hypothetical sub-subforum thread" is our motto!

All new low subforum goes,
All new low, the content blows
All new low, in posts all shows
Prequel level awkwardness,
All new low!

But was this not foretold by the seers of old. The hour of Doom is upon us (yes I like the word Doom, it is the new cool):

Seek for the subforum that was broken,

in JWFan it dwells,

There shall be counsels taken,

quite faster than autocorrect spells,

there shall be shown a token

that Zimmer is near at hand

and subforum's bane shall be woken

and forth shall BloodBoal stand!

Never apologize!

Never explain!

I'm sorry, it's just the way I am.

It really made me want to be a musician! My instrument of choice is kazoo! Could I ever hope to play in the famed LSO in the distant future? I am thinking of applying for the position of 1st kazooist.

I'll write you both a double concerto for triangle and kazoo.

Good, as long as I get longer solo parts!

Karol - who used to play piano and a bit of flute

I'll write you both a double concerto for triangle and kazoo.

Give it some programmatic backstory like something about trees! Of Kazoos and Triangles, A Symphonic Poem. Wind in the Kazoos and Triangles or When Wind Shakes the Triangles and Kazoos! Better yet a John Cage homage When Kazoos and Triangles Stood Silent, 4:35 minutes of pure kazoo and triangly silent bliss!

Mikko, who used to play a recorder back in 1994 and learned two pieces by heart.

How has this already reached 2 pages?

With dedication and sheer dumb luck!

Should I get the Interstellar thread going with thousand-word essays about my unabashed, unquenchable excitement? It'll redeem the souls of those who have forgotten how to anticipate things with joy, and all the hearts of JWFan will be kindled with hope.

Should I get the Interstellar thread going with thousand-word essays about my unabashed, unquenchable excitement? It'll redeem the souls of those who have forgotten how to anticipate things with joy, and all the hearts of JWFan will be kindled with hope.

Nah! I would rather hear your thoughts on my new movie idea InterStellan, which is an experimental plunge into the fractured psyche of the Swedish actor Stellan Skarskård, the man whose characters seems to have a perpetual hangover in every role he does.

306280_1.1.jpg