Pieces that sound like they could have been composed by someone else

toothless

Alright, I'll start.

To me this one: 

Really sounds like something that Jeff and Michael Danna could have written, it always makes me think about their score from The Good Dinosaur. 

EDIT: I thought about every possible criticism about this thread so please go ahead and just ignore it if you don't like it :D 

Yesterday I watched The Equalizer 2 and I would have bet that the score was composed by Craig Armstrong. To me it sounded very much like his style. But the score was actually by Harry Gregson-Williams. Still I would say, that the sound of the score is inspired by Armstrong's style. Even though I have to confess, that I am not an expert of neither of the two. 

Topic reminded me of this I posted earlier this year.  Rupert Gregson-Williams trying his best to sound like Thomas Newman, as I said, pretty shamelessly.

On 29/06/2021 at 9:16 AM, Disco Stu said:

Talk about a Thomas Newman rip-off.  Shameless!

BIG FISH always sounded uniquely Elfman to me. But he's channelled T. Newman a few times -- like the DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES theme or the A SIMPLE PLAN score.

But speaking of which, a great Newman pastiche is this Jablonsky cue from TRANSFORMERS: