Your Favourite Movie Quotes

JTN

"Janning, to be sure, is a tragic figure. We believe he *loathed* the evil he did. But compassion for the present torture of his soul must not beget forgetfulness of the torture and death of millions by the government of which he was a part. Janning's record and his fate illuminate the most shattering truth that has emerged from this trial. If he and the other defendants were all depraved perverts - if the leaders of the Third Reich were sadistic monsters and maniacs - these events would have no more moral significance than an earthquake or other natural catastrophes. But this trial has shown that under the stress of a national crisis, men - even able and extraordinary men - can delude themselves into the commission of crimes and atrocities so vast and heinous as to stagger the imagination. No one who has sat through this trial can ever forget. The sterilization of men because of their political beliefs... The murder of children... How *easily* that can happen! There are those in our country today, too, who speak of the "protection" of the country. Of "survival". The answer to that is: *survival as what*? A country isn't a rock. And it isn't an extension of one's self. *It's what it stands for, when standing for something is the most difficult!* Before the people of the world - let it now be noted in our decision here that this is what *we* stand for: *justice, truth... and the value of a single human being!*"

😂

“I'm scared Poncho.”

“Bullshit. You ain't afraid of no man.”

“There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.”

“It's over Johnny. It's over!”

“NOTHING IS OVER! Nothing! You just don't turn it off!“

“Jerry, Jerry, will you take my advice? Forget about the whole thing, will ya? Just keep telling yourself: you're a boy, you're a boy.”

“I'm a boy.”

“That's the boy.”

“I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I wish I were dead. I'm a boy. Boy, oh boy, am I a boy. Now, what am I gonna do about my engagement present?”

“What engagement present?”

“Osgood gave me a bracelet.”

“Hey, these are real diamonds!”

“Of course they're real! What do you think? My fiance is a bum?”

"Miss Tessmacher, when I was six years old, my father said to me -"

"Get out!"

"Ha ha ha ha. Before that, he said: 'Son, stocks may rise and fall, utilities and transportation systems may collapse, people are no damn good, but they will always need land, and they will pay through the nose to get it. Remember', my father said, 'land'".

22 hours ago, Groovygoth666 said:

"Me Slag say you full of Beryllium Baloney!"

"Me Grimlock say you full of Cesium Salami!" 

image.gif

image.gif

Not films, but…

"I've got the key to the gates of paradise... but I've got too many legs!"

"Oy with the poodles already!"

I wanted to understand as much as I could about the procedure as possible...I think it's important for my job to understand the inner workings of the work that we do...well not that I do, but the work that is done by people...where I also work... The work of my colleagues.

"Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?"

"Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on a par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss."

"Sand is overrated. It's just tiny, little rocks." (Take that, Anakin)

"Meet me in Montauk."

"No! Stay!"

"Sheet"

"If you go there, you are crossing over to a place where there is no mercy"

"Visionaries. Psychiatric wards are full of them"

"No, I think I'll call you 'C'... C"

"Now we know what 'C' stands for... 'careless'"

Please stop talking about his cock!
Well it's hard to stop talking about something that is so huge. I mean I could go on and on about his cock, his bone, his knob, his bishop, wang, thang, rod, hot rod, hump mobile, oscar, dong, dagger, banana, cucumber, salami, sausage, kielbasa, schlong, dink, tool, big ben, Mr. Happy, Peter Pecker, pee-pee, wee-wee, wiener, pisser, pistol, piston joint, hose, horn, middle leg, third leg, meat, stick, joystick, dipstick, one-eyed wonder, junior, little head, little guy, rumple foreskin, tootsie roll, love muscle, skin flute, roto-rooter, snake, hammer, rammer, spammer, bazooka, rubber, chubby, sticky, stubby, schmeck, schmuck, schvantze, ying-yang, yang...

"Actually, I don't think witches are witches at all, just women who don't fit in. Learned, creative, reluctant to accept the repressive social and economic restraints forced upon their sex."

"Uh, Kate, the three learned and creative women we encountered on the heath had huge hooked noses, numerous enormous warts, cackled incessantly and wore pointy hats. Exactly what part of not being a witch are you getting at here?"

"Unfortunately, although the answer was indeed clear, simple, and straightforward, there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets you applied to the statement, inasmuch as the precise correlation between the information you communicated and the facts, insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated, is such as to cause epistemological problems, of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear."

"Epistemological? What are you talking about?"

"You told a lie."

Dr. McCoy, would you be so good as to tell me? What is your current medical status?

Well, aside from a touch of arthritis, I'd say pretty good.

(scattered laughter from audience)

image.jpeg

You have a singular wit, Doctor.

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker 'fore you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin', it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or is could by you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin'. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."