The Last Crusade Vol. 2 The Unreleased Mus

A24

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Spain (as in every country that has the PAL TV system), the movies DO run 4% too fast.

Though one could also say that the pace of life itself runs 4% to slow. :music:

LOL That's really witty, Stefancos.

I dont really know if Stefan made a joke about the spanish way of life, but if he did:

'Look, children, that is a fine example of stereotypical remark'

I hope Stefan spoke just about the PAL countries, included that one of his. :evil:

Luke, who doesnt have siestas at all, and isnt thininkg about growing a moustache....

Well i already had speed up the fast bootleg files, and the movie was still faster. So i decided to burn a original file. It sounded more fast paced that the slowed one, and it was the possibility i had an already restored file

Ah i just forgot the thing that make me enter this thread.

Why nobody mentions the Indian music in the very begining of Last crusade?

It is not in the complete cues article here even as source music...

I dont really know if Stefan made a joke about the spanish way of life, but if he did:

Hmmm...i make many joke's about the Spanish way of life, but that was not one of them.

Since it was not a remark about Spain, nor it's culture, nor it's way of life, it's NOT a fine example.

I hope Stefan spoke just about the PAL countries, included that one of his. :evil:

I was making a Morn-like remark defending the PAL speedup beyond any logical reason.

Luke, who doesnt have siestas at all, and isnt thininkg about growing a moustache....

Manual, I know that to all to well.

I know Spain is not filled by lazy, illiterate people who spend more time on siesta and fiesta then on work.

I know that not EVERY man in Spain has a huge moustage.

I know that not EVERY women in Spain has a huge moustage.

And I do not think that English tourists do not have to pay for anything when they are on holiday in Spain just because their yearly contribution to the European Union is almost exactly the same amount as the money Spain recieves from the same European Union every year.

Well i already had speed up the fast bootleg files, and the movie was still faster. So i decided to burn a original file. It sounded more fast paced that the slowed one, and it was the possibility i had an already restored file

Were did you get your files from?

Hmmm...i make many joke's about the Spanish way of life, but that was not one of them.

Since it was not a remark about Spain, nor it's culture, nor it's way of life, it's NOT a fine example.

I was making a Morn-like remark defending the PAL speedup beyond any logical reason.

Manual, I know that to all to well.

I know Spain is not filled by lazy, illiterate people who spend more time on siesta and fiesta then on work.

I know that not EVERY man in Spain has a huge moustage.

I know that not EVERY women in Spain has a huge moustage.

And I do not think that English tourists do not have to pay for anything when they are on holiday in Spain just because their yearly contribution to the European Union is almost exactly the same amount as the money Spain recieves from the same European Union every year.

Were did you get your files from?

I think I am developing a 6th sense about goofing arround...

Do the english say that? I thought they behaved that way because they were that way... :roll:

Anyway, i didnt meant it bad i was trying to joke a little too... ROTFLMAO

I got the files from a site, closed a long time ago... I think it has to be a mix, becasue every other file sounds fine when fixxed, maybe except the ones Chris mentioned, but i think it sound right at some point and bad at others, dues to the lack of quality..

Just for the record... as far as im concerned manuals are books that explain how things work.... and last time i checked im not one of them ROTFLMAO. My name is Manuel. LOL (which curiously, means 'manual' in french...)

Do the english say that? I thought they behaved that way because they were that way...  :roll:

A bit of both, probably. ;)

Anyway, i didnt meant it bad i was trying to joke a little too... :)

And it worked, in a totally inperceptable and non-humerous way.

I got the files from a site, closed a long time ago... I think it has to be a mix, becasue every other file sounds fine when fixxed, maybe except the ones Chris mentioned, but i think it sound right at some point and bad at others, dues to the lack of quality..

It wasn't THIS site, in one of it's former incarnations, was it?

Just for the record... as far as im concerned manuals are books that explain how things work.... and last time i checked im not one of them :mrgreen:. My name is Manuel. LOL (which curiously, means 'manual' in french...)

Didn't wanna do this, but you had it coming...Manuel:

manuel.jpg

BTW, about the conversation on the other page, The Mission is a fantastic scores, and The Landing is an absolute classic Williams track. I can't get over how much I love the part 00:17 seconds in (I don't know didly squat about musical terms, but it's just fantastic).

• 2 years later...

(Bump.)

I need to redo my complete Last Crusade edit because I lost some things. So I wanted some verification here.

As I understand it the tracks ran 4% to fast and the soundchannels were reversed.

So do you need to correct the pitch with 4%, meaning speed + tone?

So just like correcting the PAL speedup or what? How come that boot suffers from the same problem as videos and DVDs? Can't be a coincidence right? I mean, it's the music, it's not the moving picture...?

Also, I have to reverse the left and the right channel on every track?

I think that boot didn´t include that cue that contains several renditions of the Nazi march, when Donovan says: "Germany has declared war on the Jones".

It doesn't. That's part of the only cue that is totally unreleased, the scene where Indy and Dad escape from the room on fire.

Not totally unreleased. I know have it on mp3, I just don't know where I downloaded it from.

-Ross, who thinks that track is somehow connected to finding this site seven years ago.

that scene' music IS unreleased. believe me i and others have been looking for it for years now! it is my fav cue from the film. i love how it resembles scherzo for motorcycle and the nazi march motif.

The first part from that scene is on the bootleg.

The second part is not available unless Ender has a cue that no one else has? I did a DVD-rip of it once though. But no SFX-free material.

There is another cue that has not been released: the one following X Marks the Spot, in the library.

Good Lord this is an old thread.

I know, why make new threads when there are perfectly fine old ones available. :)

Would anybody know the answer to my questions above?

I think it's supposed to mean that our beloved moderator, the personification of law, order, and justice, would never sully his hands with something like a booleg from nefarious sources.

Or something.

Marc and I are of a similar age. Thus, I too was mesmerised with the tacky colors, simple stories and over-the-top-ness of the Power Rangers. I will defend his case and confirm that the Rangers don't define your subsequent taste in movies/TV.

-Ross, who just did not watch the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers movie in the theater when he was about 8. Never. And anyone who says otherwise is lying.