20 unreleased secs. of BOTH

Dr. Jones

..but with soundeffects..

Go there click Free and wait a few seconds...then open the file "duell".

LINK DELETED BY MODERATOR

It's only a short piece cut out of a great, great cue which isn't on the CD as I think!! :)

The other three mp3s are just a short example of how baaad the german prquel dubbing is...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. All four excerpts of underscore are missing from the album.

"kanonenboot" has a statement of the Emperor's Theme.

"raumschlacht" begins with a small section of the opening "Revenge of the Sith" cue (3:12-3:15) then ventures off into a new direction not on the album.

"theatre" contains a new descending conversation motif - can't put my finger on what this is a development of, if anything ( :) @ Chris)

"duel" gives me great hope for the unreleased score!

The voices in "Kanonenboot" all sound the same. :)

That last section of "Raumschlacht" is heavily buried under sound effects, but it sounds like part of The Battle of Naboo.

"Die Yedi" LOL Could it be a variation of Darth Vader's theme we're hearing in "Theater"?

"Duell" sounds awesome! :music:

KEWL

Some really exciting music.. but as usual... the music can barely be heard over the SFX...

I didn't watch the clips, I don't know if this dialogue is in there or not, but I don't find it bad at all. I wonder, whatever does Lucas have to figure out in this case????????

The duel music really is amazing. I love how how the Imperial March is played with Battle of the Heroes. Yet another example of Williams' brilliant orchestration. He can do so much with the same theme, and the cue of BOTH in this clip is a great example.

Ted

If there is more un-released material like this in the score then I would be all over an expanded edition link stink on a tauntaun.

Jeremy

Well,you could have taken them down tonight when everyone had a chance to get them.I understand the rules,but if LFL was able to shut down EVERYONE that posts SW links the whole friggen web would be shut down.A few hours wouldn's have made a difference.I know you must enforce the rules,but you could have waited a bit.

I really want to hear those clips and now I'm in a bad mood.

K.M.

I know you must enforce the rules, but you could have waited a bit.

So, does he do his job or not? I don't like to speak for others, but I think half-enforcing the rules shows a little hipocrisy. Not to mention, and I say this without the slightest knowledge of the subject, that it could be a potential danger to the site.

I have never been known for being a conformist, at all. But even so, I find it very hard to disagree with most of the board's rules. They are few, simple and quite thought-out, I think.

I know you must enforce the rules, but you could have waited a bit.

So, does he do his job or not? I don't like to speak for others, but I think half-enforcing the rules shows a little hipocrisy. Not to mention, and I say this without the slightest knowledge of the subject, that it could be a potential danger to the site.

Well,it doesn't make me feel any better.What danger to the site,the whole web is full of "illegal" RotS random clips.What the hell difference does it make.LFL doesn't even care what links are posted at MF.com

K.M.

Well, those clips seem to be officially released by the German distributor... so theyx're not exactly illegal leakage

Then link to the official page that has these clips (and not direct links to the clips, themselves).

Neil

iFilm had these up as movie clips (English spoken too), but unfortunately Lucas Film requested that IFILM take down all Star Wars trailers, clips and featurettes. ;)