2006 and beyond: So what's next?

Sandor

The two producers that are producing Bourne Supremacy say that after Supremacy wraps up they'll move on to Indy 4 followed by JP4

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there aren't coming any interesting movie in 2006,I hope Mr.Williams

will concentrate some orchestral work.My secret dream has allways been he should

compose grand orchestral piece with big choir and extra brass ...(ala mahler or some requiem)

Mixing his serious music and traditional style.And record it with LSO...

-hornist,who thinks He is sometimes wasting His talents scoring some average movies...

(And btw: Memoirs of a Geisha was a great movie, not just the score was worth going to it for :-p)

I agree,I saw it today and I was drawn into the movie for the whole 2 hours and a half.Williams score is superbly showcased in the film for once and it's very noticeable.I think it has a chance for an Oscar,more so than his other scores this year.At least you could hear it,compared to how PoA was mixed last year.I'm not sure why the critics hated this film so much,Sure it's not "deep" or anything,but it's very beautiful and entertaining.

I noticed all the thematic cues were on the album and the unreleased music is mostly traditionnal Japanese music.If there were unreleased thematic cues then they were very similar to what's on the c.d.

K.M.Who couldn't find any other recent thread about Memoirs.

I'm probably alone in this board about this but:

Does anyone feel somewhat disappointed on from the last Williams scores?

I haven't really enjoyed a Williams score since (please join the cue for my crucifixion ;-) )Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (with the exception of Minority Report - tracks 1,4,8 and 16)

His scores always have blown me away, or if the whole disc wasn't awesome I would find at least one track that I couldn't stop hearing over and over again.

This is just doesn't happen any more for me

Anyone else feels the same way?

new Columbus movie about a superhero... Bot will be surely scored by Williams

Sounds good...what project is this?

I'm waiting for Indiana Jones 4 and Jurassic Park 4. Lincoln might be fine as well, but a superhero movie would be great.

new Columbus movie about a superhero... Bot will be surely scored by Williams

Sounds good...what project is this?

I'm waiting for Indiana Jones 4 and Jurassic Park 4. Lincoln might be fine as well, but a superhero movie would be great.

I'm assuming he's talking about Namor the Sub-Mariner, if so, then it's not happening because Columbus dropped the project some time ago