Ford Gives Spielberg & Lucas Indiana Jones Dead Line

Damo

This site says that Harrison Ford is confident to do the next indiana jones movie.

He says

It's looking very good to do another one. I haven't felt this positive about it happening in a long time... but if it doesn't happen in the next two years we should all forget it.

I agree with him, they better do it sooner otherwise he too old to act.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geriatric Jones on an adventure. I hope they make it soon because Harrison Ford is getting too old for the part and Lucas has no alternative but replace him entirely with CGI double :mrgreen:

Geriatric Jones on an adventure. I hope they make it soon because Harrison Ford is getting too old for the part and Lucas has no alternative but replace him with CGI double ;)

AMEN :mrgreen:

On the one hand, I agree with many of you that this could be bad. On the other hand, look at Star Trek VI, arguably the best (or second best) of the entire series, and it dealt almost entirely with them coping with being too old. So did Wrath of Khan. I don't want to sound too geeky here, but those are the only films I can think of that have successfully dealt with age.

Geriatric Jones on an adventure. I hope they make it soon because Harrison Ford is getting too old for the part and Lucas has no alternative but replace him entirely with CGI double  :mrgreen:

Damn, where is that photo of Harrison on the beach when you need it?!! ;)

I am all for the Indy IV but I just think they should do it soon. I would not like anything more than to hear a new and glorious Indiana Jones score from John Williams.

Are you kidding, this will be Williams last chance to write anything remotely heroic and adventurous.

I suppose you were are eagerly awaiting that Lincoln biopic. :angry:

Of course I'd like another heroic Williams score - but I don't want the new film for any other reason. Perhaps if the film was trashed after Williams scored it, so we get the score but not the film... :sigh:

If the film's good, naturally I'd like it, but I can't see it being that way unfortunately. Anyways, if they go through with it I'll still go and see it, albeit without high expectations.

Has anybody ever considered that all this talking about the unfinished script might just be a big cover up to keep fans busy with speculating and they are already in pre-production? That's at least the impression i have when i read rumours like that.

Ford has said that he will reprise his whip-wielding adventurer role for the first time since 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade," and Steven Spielberg is making plans to direct.

HUh, what about his cameo in Young Indy Chronicles? :angry:

I want to hear an indy score in theater.

Luke going to see Superman returns just for that reason (main theme)

Are you kidding, this will be Williams last chance to write anything remotely heroic and adventurous.

I suppose you were are eagerly awaiting that Lincoln biopic. :(

;)

I'm looking forward to seeing Harrison Ford banging Calista Flockheart on the big screen in their upcoming movie UP YOUR ALLY

I suppose you were are eagerly awaiting that Lincoln biopic. :(

I AM ;)

I agree 100%.

That's why I can't understand why a John Williams fan wouldn't want another Indy's score.

Indy is just...astonishing. ;)

Yayyyy *whip*

I want to hear an indy score in theater.

Same here.

It's been YEARS since the last time I went to a cinema, and Indy IV (or possibly Die Hard 4.0) will make me go to a theatre again.

How many times do I have to repeat this?

Screw Indy 4, just give us the complete trilogy scores already! :angry:

I agree with the Beeb.

Justin

How many times do I have to repeat this?

What about having complete scores + a new one?

The chances of complete release of the Trilogy would increase a lot if Indy IV will be made. That much is certain.

I want another JW Indy score, of course, but I don't want a bad Indy film. :angry:

Thats is so subjective.

Many people (myself included) think Last crusade is the best of the trilogy while others think it is a despisable movie.

The same will happen with the new one.

In the golden hall, isnt gimli?

Whoever was the executioner anyway, a fart is a fart...

It was a belch!

i checked!

I was half right.

Gimly farts, in the golden hall. But it is not on TTT, it is in ROTK.

20:10 in the movie.

And it is a very disgusting fart sound :angry:

Luke, glad he was not the executioner.

BTW i cant believe that you all who have seen the movie more than me could not remember this. SW is also nickpicked with these.

I'm not trying to sound pessimistic (really!) but I seriously think Ford is waaaaaaay to old.

Clicky

;)

I have seen images of him for past years and he looked worse.

He looks more young in this photo.

In the golden hall, isnt gimli?

Whoever was the executioner anyway, a fart is a fart...

It was a belch!

i checked!

I was half right.

Gimly farts, in the golden hall. But it is not on TTT, it is in ROTK.

20:10 in the movie.

And it is a very disgusting fart sound :mrgreen:

Luke, glad he was not the executioner.

BTW i cant believe that you all who have seen the movie more than me could not remember this. SW is also nickpicked with these.

But a belch in a Peter Jackson film always has motivation, and purpose.

With George Lucas it's just ransom rudeness.

I found it diminishes gilmli's character to a bufoon.

And it is not Tolkienish...

BTW I find belchs and farts embarrasing in SW and in LOTR.

ah...rob your signature as of today is so MORONIC. How can be people that say those things? Mother nature please, be selective!